RR: Mongolia

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by 2trax, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. 2trax

    2trax Guest

    David just got round to posting his ride report from Mongolia on our web site -
    http://www.hkmba.org/en/article.php3?story_id=117

    Not much in the way of technical riding, but those of you that like travel riding may appreciate it.
    There's some good photos in there.

    Cheers,

    Sam.

    Tags:

  2. Sultan

    Sultan Guest

    >>Not much in the way of technical riding, but those of you that like travel
    riding may appreciate it. There's some good photos in there.

    Cheers,

    Sam.<<

    Fantastic photos! Looked like a very interesting trip. Thanks for sharing.

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:48:47 +0800, 2trax wrote:
    > David just got round to posting his ride report from Mongolia on our web site -
    > http://www.hkmba.org/en/article.php3?story_id=117

    Very cool. There's something strangely beautiful about desolation on a grand scale.