RR: Poseurama

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 21 Apr 2003 15:54:17 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> On 21 Apr 2003 08:30:10 -0700, [email protected] (The Ogre) wrote:
>>
>>
>
>Proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day...

what? explain this one dumbass. If it's broken, it'll only be right when corrected.
>
>
>> >Finally I believe Dave W was one of the morons who decided that he was tired of getting abused
>> >on line and made an attempt to get JD fired and/ or have his internet priviledges curtailed.
>> >It's hard to garner much sympathy for someone who pulls this kind of ****.
>> >
>> >-- The Ogre http://ogrehut.com
>>
>>
>> Apparently I jumped in from day one with my ass on my shoulders, wrote some **** before I thought
>> about it. Looked like a dumbass for it. Tried to apologize for it.
>
>And here's where it all goes so wrong for you...

so say's the person with poor reading comprehension skills. Whatever you say.

>
>Apologies must be followed by corrected action, otherwise they don't mean anything. And if you keep
>doing the same dumb stuff over and over and over (like humping JD's posts, trying to be witty when
>you're not, etc) then you just look like a whiny kid.

>
>I'm not the only one to have told you this, so it's not just me bagging on you. But when you seem
>to need to antagonize folks in every post you make, you're not "fitting in" or "being witty" or
>"being funny" - you're just cementing the idea that you're an asshole, and that your contributions
>are worthless. Or you'll be confused with Stupidski, just like Ogre has done here.
>
>Like you've been told on multiple occasions, quit trying to play the injured party, and you'll be
>fine. Play the "woe-is-me" shtick and you'll get dumped on forever.
>
>Spider

hahahaha, I am not woeful at all my dimwitted friend. You, on the other hand, are woefully pathetic
in trying to make it sound like you

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 21 Apr 2003 15:56:39 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>
> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
> >> >
> >> >I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise around
here
> >> >seem to contribute the least. I'm still trying to figure out why Dave
is
> >> >picked on so much? I have yet to see any reason for it.
> >>
> >> Me neither too. But it's o.k. I work in a very stressful job. Whatever a couple of faceless,
> >> (and some whose mug I've seen here) throw at me, can't even compare to the amount of dumbass,
> >> arrogant B.S I have to deal with every day at my job. They pale in comparison. And I deal with
> >> that **** in R/T.
> >
> >Soooo, because you get **** at work, you come here to troll for more
****?
>
> That's what you garnered from what I wrote. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension
> skills....again.
>
> >
> >Makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever written. [rolls
eyes]
> >
> >Spider
>
> Can you roll them on into the back of your thick skull, find a clue and join the rest of
> the group?
>

boys...boys..can't we all just get along??

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:55:56 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

|>Apologies must be followed by corrected action, otherwise they don't mean anything. And if you
|>keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over and over (like humping JD's posts, trying to be witty
|>when you're not, etc) then you just look like a whiny kid.
|

He idiot, whether you realize it or not you do keep doing the same dunb, and hypocritical stuff over
and over and over.

Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and forget
about them once you sober up or something.

|>I'm not the only one to have told you this, so it's not just me bagging on you. But when you seem
|>to need to antagonize folks in every post you make, you're not "fitting in" or "being witty" or
|>"being funny" - you're just cementing the idea that you're an asshole, and that your contributions
|>are worthless. Or you'll be confused with Stupidski, just like Ogre has done here.
|>
|>Like you've been told on multiple occasions, quit trying to play the injured party, and you'll be
|>fine. Play the "woe-is-me" shtick and you'll get dumped on forever.
|>
|>Spider
|
|hahahaha, I am not woeful at all my dimwitted friend.

Then why the weepy posts?

You, on the |other hand, are woefully pathetic in trying to make it sound like you

His analysis, and the analysis of all of the other folks who see you as a slow, goofy, and
hypocritcal ****** are spot on based upon your posts.

Apparently it really sucks to be you.

Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

On 21 Apr 2003 15:54:17 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> On 21 Apr 2003 08:30:10 -0700, [email protected] (The Ogre) wrote:
>>
>
>Wrong, Dave. I'm not humping folks posts, nor humping their legs in unrelated posts.

Jeez, when you mention me in every post, what is
>anyone supoosed to think OTHER THAN you have some sort of hard-on for me? If yer not gonna hump,
>don't hump!

want to war in this group, I'll stand toe to toe with ya, although I will have to lower myself to
your level, as I am here. I told people here that I would try and refrain from this pathetic
********. JD

better person than you are. I appreciate his effort. The group appreciates his effort I'm sure. You
should try to do the same.
>
>> Besides I like to add a little humor.
>
>Except that nobody is laughing *with* you, Dave. Every post where you act like a whiny kid makes
>you look like...a whiny kid! Duh.

Yeah that's what the few people have said in e-mails directly to me. Not! You are the only one
whining here ***** boy!
>

>
>And here's where it all goes so wrong for you...

>I'm not the only one to have told you this, so it's not just me bagging on you. But when you seem
>to need to antagonize folks in every post you make, you're not "fitting in" or "being witty" or
>"being funny" - you're just cementing the idea that you're an asshole, and that your contributions
>are worthless. Or you'll be confused with Stupidski, just like Ogre has done here.

You mean antagonize people the way you do ? Whattsamatta? you can dish it, but can't take it?
hahahaha, you truly are a piece of work! Not a very good one either.

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:20:43 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:55:56 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>|>Apologies must be followed by corrected action, otherwise they don't mean anything. And if you
>|>keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over and over (like humping JD's posts, trying to be
>|>witty when you're not, etc) then you just look like a whiny kid.
>|

>
>He idiot, whether you realize it or not you do keep doing the same dunb, and hypocritical stuff
>over and over and over.

Oh, here comes another one.

What have I done over and over Pete? Antagonize people like you and Spider do? You do it
all over the

>
>Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and forget
>about them once you sober up or something.

Actually, getting stoned keeps me on an even keel, if I didn't, you would here alot more about you
and the rest of the apostles ********! Here, at MTBR, wherever. You should thank me for being a
stoner, else I would give you grief everytime you start your typical, patented Fagerlin-ism. But
alas, I don't have that kind of time. I have a life to lead.

>Then why the weepy posts?

What weepy post would that be Pete?

>
>His analysis, and the analysis of all of the other folks who see you as a slow, goofy, and
>hypocritcal ****** are spot on based upon your posts.

Yep, here's some more abusive ******** from another supposed demi-god! My posts are whatever you
read into them. I care not. Everything is left up to individual interpetation. The apostles all seem
to have only one way of seeing it. It's a good thing you opinion of me means absolute **** to me.
But I do like some of your vids. Your a bit of an antagonistic ********** though. Everyone knows it.
Doesn't effect my life one iota!
>
>Apparently it really sucks to be you.

From your standpoint, it alway's will. I don't give a rats ass though. I was not put on this earth
to follow your whims or wants. Or be concerned by your mere words.

>
>
>Pete Fagerlin
>
>Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 01:21:02 +0100, "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:2M%[email protected]...
>|
>|
>| --
>| http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>| news:[email protected]...
>| > On 21 Apr 2003 15:56:39 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>| >
>| > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
>| news:<[email protected]>...
>| >
>| > >> >
>| > >> >I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise around
>| here
>| > >> >seem to contribute the least. I'm still trying to figure out why
>Dave
>| is
>| > >> >picked on so much? I have yet to see any reason for it.
>| > >>
>| > >> Me neither too. But it's o.k. I work in a very stressful job.
>Whatever
>| > >> a couple of faceless, (and some whose mug I've seen here) throw at
>me,
>| > >> can't even compare to the amount of dumbass, arrogant B.S I have to deal with every day at
>| > >> my job. They pale in comparison. And I deal with that **** in R/T.
>| > >
>| > >Soooo, because you get **** at work, you come here to troll for more
>| ****?
>| >
>| > That's what you garnered from what I wrote. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension
>| > skills....again.
>| >
>| > >
>| > >Makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever written. [rolls
>| eyes]
>| > >
>| > >Spider
>| >
>| > Can you roll them on into the back of your thick skull, find a clue and join the rest of the
>| > group?
>| >
>|
>| boys...boys..can't we all just get along??
>|
>If only they could ride like they ***** eh!!!!
>
>Provides a few chuckles at least
>
>Simon

as a matter of fact it does. I'll never be able to ride as good as I can *****. I've had a few more
years of practice at that.

"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:2M%[email protected]...
|
|
| --
| http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| > On 21 Apr 2003 15:56:39 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
| >
| > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:<[email protected]>...
| >
| > >> >
| > >> >I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise around
| here
| > >> >seem to contribute the least. I'm still trying to figure out why
Dave
| is
| > >> >picked on so much? I have yet to see any reason for it.
| > >>
| > >> Me neither too. But it's o.k. I work in a very stressful job.
Whatever
| > >> a couple of faceless, (and some whose mug I've seen here) throw at
me,
| > >> can't even compare to the amount of dumbass, arrogant B.S I have to deal with every day at my
| > >> job. They pale in comparison. And I deal with that **** in R/T.
| > >
| > >Soooo, because you get **** at work, you come here to troll for more
| ****?
| >
| > That's what you garnered from what I wrote. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension
| > skills....again.
| >
| > >
| > >Makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever written. [rolls
| eyes]
| > >
| > >Spider
| >
| > Can you roll them on into the back of your thick skull, find a clue and join the rest of the
| > group?
| >
|
| boys...boys..can't we all just get along??
|
If only they could ride like they ***** eh!!!!

Provides a few chuckles at least

Simon

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:0W%[email protected]...
>
> "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:2M%[email protected]...
> |
> |
> | --
> | http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]...
> | > On 21 Apr 2003 15:56:39 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
> | >
> | > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:<[email protected]>...
> | >
> | > >> >
> | > >> >I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise
around
> | here
> | > >> >seem to contribute the least. I'm still trying to figure out why
> Dave
> | is
> | > >> >picked on so much? I have yet to see any reason for it.
> | > >>
> | > >> Me neither too. But it's o.k. I work in a very stressful job.
> Whatever
> | > >> a couple of faceless, (and some whose mug I've seen here) throw at
> me,
> | > >> can't even compare to the amount of dumbass, arrogant B.S I have to deal with every day at
> | > >> my job. They pale in comparison. And I deal with that **** in R/T.
> | > >
> | > >Soooo, because you get **** at work, you come here to troll for more
> | ****?
> | >
> | > That's what you garnered from what I wrote. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension
> | > skills....again.
> | >
> | > >
> | > >Makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever written.
[rolls
> | eyes]
> | > >
> | > >Spider
> | >
> | > Can you roll them on into the back of your thick skull, find a clue and join the rest of the
> | > group?
> | >
> |
> | boys...boys..can't we all just get along??
> |
> If only they could ride like they ***** eh!!!!
>
> Provides a few chuckles at least
>
> Simon
>
>

No kidding, geez.

It's a nice day everywhere but Toronto, why don't you guys go ride or something.....LOL

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:36:58 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

|On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:20:43 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
|<[email protected]> wrote:
|
|>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:55:56 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
|>
|>|>Apologies must be followed by corrected action, otherwise they don't mean anything. And if you
|>|>keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over and over (like humping JD's posts, trying to be
|>|>witty when you're not, etc) then you just look like a whiny kid.
|>|

|>
|>He idiot, whether you realize it or not you do keep doing the same dunb, and hypocritical stuff
|>over and over and over.
|
|Oh, here comes another one.

Another "what"? Someone who thinks that your funny in a sad way? You're right then (for the first
time ina long time BTW).

| What have I done over and over Pete?

Whined, apologized, post humped, been trolled insanely, been hypocritical and generally been quite a
pathetic dofus.

|>Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and forget
|>about them once you sober up or something.
|
|Actually, getting stoned keeps me on an even keel, if I didn't, you |would here alot more about you
and the rest of the apostles ********!

"Apostles"??? ROTFLMAO.

You really should change your tune because every time you roll that one out it just makes you look
like an even bigger idiot( I know that's hard to imagine but it's true).

|Here, at MTBR, wherever. You should thank me for being a stoner, else |I would give you grief
everytime you start your typical, patented |Fagerlin-ism. But alas, I don't have that kind of time.
I have a life |to lead.

Ah, the ole"I allegedly have a life and you must not because you make me look like a fool"
fallacy. Awesome!

|>Then why the weepy posts?
|
|What weepy post would that be Pete?

Google is your friend. Use it. Read your posts when you close to being sober.

Understand your goofinesss whiner.

|>His analysis, and the analysis of all of the other folks who see you as a slow, goofy, and
|>hypocritcal ****** are spot on based upon your posts.
|
|Yep, here's some more abusive ******** from another supposed demi-god! |My posts are whatever you
read into them.

Nope. It's not neccessary to "read" anything into them. They speak for themselves and illustrate the
fact that you are a sad, intellectually bankrupt poster child for the anti-stoner folks.

| I care not.

Then why the weppy, defensive replies? Why the apologies? Why the post humping?

Yet more hypocrisy fruitloop.

Everything is |left up to individual interpetation. The apostles all seem to have |only one way of
seeing it. It's a good thing you opinion of me means |absolute **** to me.

Then why the reply hypocrite?

Ever wonder why so many folks have the same opinion of your behavior? Nah, even though they are in
agreement, they have no idea about the "real" Dave, right? ("Real Dave" defined as the one that
isn't a hypocritical stoner tool on amb)

But I do like some of your vids. Your a bit of an |antagonistic ********** though. Everyone knows
it. Doesn't effect my |life one iota!
|>
|>Apparently it really sucks to be you.
|
|From your standpoint, it alway's will. I don't give a rats ass |though. I was not put on this earth
to follow your whims or wants. Or |be concerned by your mere words.

ROTFLMAO!

The irony is astounding!

I'm amazed that someone can be as clueless as you are and still be alive. Really.

Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:24:44 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:36:58 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>Another "what"? Someone who thinks that your funny in a sad way? You're right then (for the first
>time ina long time BTW).

Yeah, whatever you say Mr Fagerlin. The world is your oyster, we know.

>
>| What have I done over and over Pete?
>
>Whined, apologized, post humped, been trolled insanely, been hypocritical and generally been quite
>a pathetic dofus.

Sounds like alot of people in this group to me. you're borderline.
>
>|>Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and forget
>|>about them once you sober up or something.
>|
>|Actually, getting stoned keeps me on an even keel, if I didn't, you |would here alot more about
>you and the rest of the apostles ********!
>
>"Apostles"??? ROTFLMAO.

Absolutely, it never fails. Perhaps vultures would be a better analogy. Somebody is involved in a
flame fest, and the vultures think they smell fresh meat, so they swoop in. Your a bottom feeder, if
you think I'm on the bottom. Now We'll hear from Mr. Baker, or perhaps BB, or Paladin. Birds of a
feather. Maybe Buford the Buzzard is more appropo!

>
>You really should change your tune because every time you roll that one out it just makes you look
>like an even bigger idiot( I know that's hard to imagine but it's true).

Nothing is hard to imagine if you try. I imagine you're a nice guy in RL.
>

>Ah, the ole"I allegedly have a life and you must not because you make me look like a fool"
>fallacy. Awesome!

You don't. You think you do, and that's the fallacy. I am awesome. Thanks for noticing.

>
>|>Then why the weepy posts?
>|
>|What weepy post would that be Pete?
>
>Google is your friend. Use it. Read your posts when you close to being sober.

Your such a idiot. Get over the Pot thing would ya'. I've been clean for a while now. But then you
think you know everything, when in fact you have no idea. Think what you like.

>
>Nope. It's not neccessary to "read" anything into them. They speak for themselves and illustrate
>the fact that you are a sad, intellectually bankrupt poster child for the anti-stoner folks.

HAHAHAHA, you have firsthand knowledge of the "intellectually bankrupt" do you? Possible because you
yourself are one of those types?

>
>Then why the weppy, defensive replies? Why the apologies? Why the post humping?

What's it to ya?

>
>Yet more hypocrisy fruitloop.

I ams what I ams.

>
>Then why the reply hypocrite?

Because I can!

>
>Ever wonder why so many folks have the same opinion of your behavior? Nah, even though they are in
>agreement, they have no idea about the "real" Dave, right? ("Real Dave" defined as the one that
>isn't a hypocritical stoner tool on amb)

hahahaha, you are so far off the mark. You are a sad little man aren't you? Are you trying to
overcome being short? Do you have a small penis you're trying to make up for?

>
>ROTFLMAO!
>
>The irony is astounding!

maybe, but you're not.

>
>I'm amazed that someone can be as clueless as you are and still be alive. Really.

hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I'ver ever heard. You really do have a somewhat exploded
sense of self worth don't you?

Dave

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:34:13 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

|On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:24:44 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
|<[email protected]> wrote:
|
|>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:36:58 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
|>
|
|>Another "what"? Someone who thinks that your funny in a sad way? You're right then (for the first
|>time ina long time BTW).
|
|Yeah, whatever you say Mr Fagerlin. The world is your oyster, we know.

Thanks for acknowledging your lameness once again. Maybe this time it will stick with you past your
next binge.

|>| What have I done over and over Pete?
|>
|>Whined, apologized, post humped, been trolled insanely, been hypocritical and generally been quite
|>a pathetic dofus.
|
|Sounds like alot of people in this group to me. you're borderline.

Oh, "everybody does it so I'm ok", eh? LOL.

BTW, sorry to burst your bubble but there are only a few fruitloops that act like you do. You're in
great company with the psycho "Technician" guy, the passive-aggressive "black fox" goof and a very
few other nutbars.

|>|>Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and forget
|>|>about them once you sober up or something.
|>|
|>|Actually, getting stoned keeps me on an even keel, if I didn't, you |would here alot more about
|>you and the rest of the apostles ********!
|>
|>"Apostles"??? ROTFLMAO.
|
|Absolutely, it never fails. Perhaps vultures would be a better |analogy. Somebody is involved in a
flame fest, and the vultures think |they smell fresh meat, so they swoop in. Your a bottom feeder,
if you |think I'm on the bottom. Now We'll hear from Mr. Baker, or perhaps BB, |or Paladin. Birds of
a feather. Maybe Buford the Buzzard is more |appropo!

This is more evidence of your delusional nature.

There are many folks who have commented on your sillinesss, hypocrisy, and general idiocy. The fact
that you label anyone who points out the truth to you as "JD's apostles" is hilarious, especially
considering that many of those folks have clashed with JD in the past.

The fact is that JD has had you hooked for months and has been playig youlike a fiddle.

|>You really should change your tune because every time you roll that one out it just makes you look
|>like an even bigger idiot( I know that's hard to imagine but it's true).
|
|Nothing is hard to imagine if you try. I imagine you're a nice guy in |RL.

Perfect. You just proved my point that indeed you can make yourself look like a bigger idiot.

|>Ah, the ole"I allegedly have a life and you must not because you make me look like a fool"
|>fallacy. Awesome!
|
|You don't. You think you do, and that's the fallacy. I am awesome. |Thanks for noticing.

More delusional "reasoning" I see.

|>|>Then why the weepy posts?
|>|
|>|What weepy post would that be Pete?
|>
|>Google is your friend. Use it. Read your posts when you close to being sober.
|
|Your such a idiot.

Hey, I thought you didn't care hypocrit? ROTFLMAO!

Get over the Pot thing would ya'. I've been clean |for a while now. But then you think you know
everything, when in fact |you have no idea. Think what you like.

So if you're not stoned out of your mind then what is your excuse for posting so much tripe?

|>Nope. It's not neccessary to "read" anything into them. They speak for themselves and illustrate
|>the fact that you are a sad, intellectually bankrupt poster child for the anti-stoner folks.
|
|HAHAHAHA, you have firsthand knowledge of the "intellectually |bankrupt" do you? Possible because
you yourself are one of those |types?

Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I?" reotort. How clever!

One only has to read your posts to know that you're far from being the sharpedst pencil in the
pocket protector. Heck, you're a veritable blunt crayon.

|>Then why the weppy, defensive replies? Why the apologies? Why the post humping?
|
|What's it to ya?

It's entertainment, at your expense, that's what it is. Yoour flailing about is mighty amusing.

|>Yet more hypocrisy fruitloop.
|
|I ams what I ams.

Yes.

A hypocrite. Acknowledging your problem is the first step to becoming a normal memebr of society.
Good luck. You have along way to go.

|>Then why the reply hypocrite?
|
|Because I can!

..and because you're a hypocrite. Perfect again!

|>Ever wonder why so many folks have the same opinion of your behavior? Nah, even though they are in
|>agreement, they have no idea about the "real" Dave, right? ("Real Dave" defined as the one that
|>isn't a hypocritical stoner tool on amb)
|
|hahahaha, you are so far off the mark.

Really? Your posting history indicates otherwise.

You are a sad little man aren't |you?

Nope. Really happy in fact. No complaints.

|Are you trying to overcome being short?

Only if I have some deeply rooted complex about being 6' tall. Keep reaching there Dave and keep
ignoring the train wreck that is your posting history.

Everyone's against you right? It must be everyone else's fault that you post so much stuff that
proves that you're an idiot.

Do you have a small penis |you're trying to make up for?

Nope, but the fact that you would bring the size of my **** into the discussion certainly indicates
that you might have some hangups in that area. Starange, yet understandable given your proven
goofiness.

|>ROTFLMAO!
|>
|>The irony is astounding!
|
|maybe, but you're not.
|
|>
|>I'm amazed that someone can be as clueless as you are and still be alive. Really.
|
|hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I'ver ever heard. You really do |have a somewhat exploded
sense of self worth don't you?

What does my self-worth have to do with the fact that you're incredibly clueless, as your posting
history proves?

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 21 Apr 2003 08:30:10 -0700, [email protected] (The Ogre) wrote:
>
> >"Mr. E. Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> >> >
> >> > Considering how big an asshole JD is, he is rather thin skinned
> >> >
> >>
> >> I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise around here seem to contribute the
> >> least. I'm still trying to figure out why Dave is picked on so much? I have yet to see any
> >> reason for it.
> >
> >I pretty much stay out of the flame wars but from what I've seen he gets abused primarily because
> >he chooses (continually) to engage in flame wars with JD and several others over stupid **** and
> >generally gets his virtual ass kicked every time. When he doesn't have something to get in a
> >flame war about he posts top level messages which are about 50% on topic but feels he needs to
> >make 'witty' comments about JD and Spider throughout. (See the recent "did that root move"
> >thread)
>
> And I've bowed out (not too gracefully I must say) from engaging in that snappy banter. But some
> can't leave **** alone. (Right Spider?)
>
> Besides I like to add a little humor. It's perfectly harmless in my eyes.

Let me see, JD posts a ride report it has pictures, usually a short story, perhaps a bit of bragging
but he never seems to mention you. You post a ride report and you talk more about JD and Spider than
you do about actually riding. Sounds like you are the one who can't leave **** alone to me. If you
really wanted to "bow out" from engaging them you would killfile them and move on. I can only guess
that you like the abuse.

> >Finally I believe Dave W was one of the morons who decided that he was tired of getting abused on
> >line and made an attempt to get JD fired and/ or have his internet priviledges curtailed. It's
> >hard to garner much sympathy for someone who pulls this kind of ****.
>
> Then you would be a clueless moron. I had absolutely no hand in anything of the sort.

Then I have you mistaken for someone else. It's hard to keep score on these things.

You remind me of the dog who gets kicked but keeps coming back. Killfile them and move on.

-- The Ogre http://ogrehut.com

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:34:13 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> |On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:24:44 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
> |<[email protected]> wrote:
> |
> |>On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:36:58 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
> |>
> |
> |>Another "what"? Someone who thinks that your funny in a sad way? You're right then (for the
> |>first time ina long time BTW).
> |
> |Yeah, whatever you say Mr Fagerlin. The world is your oyster, we know.
>
> Thanks for acknowledging your lameness once again. Maybe this time it will stick with you past
> your next binge.
>
>
> |>| What have I done over and over Pete?
> |>
> |>Whined, apologized, post humped, been trolled insanely, been hypocritical and generally been
> |>quite a pathetic dofus.
> |
> |Sounds like alot of people in this group to me. you're borderline.
>
> Oh, "everybody does it so I'm ok", eh? LOL.
>
> BTW, sorry to burst your bubble but there are only a few fruitloops that act like you do. You're
> in great company with the psycho "Technician" guy, the passive-aggressive "black fox" goof and a
> very few other nutbars.
>
> |>|>Maybe you are stoned out of your tiny little mind when you make your weepy apologies and
> |>|>forget about them once you sober up or something.
> |>|
> |>|Actually, getting stoned keeps me on an even keel, if I didn't, you |would here alot more about
> |>you and the rest of the apostles ********!
> |>
> |>"Apostles"??? ROTFLMAO.
> |
> |Absolutely, it never fails. Perhaps vultures would be a better |analogy. Somebody is involved in
> a flame fest, and the vultures think |they smell fresh meat, so they swoop in. Your a bottom
> feeder, if you |think I'm on the bottom. Now We'll hear from Mr. Baker, or perhaps BB, |or
> Paladin. Birds of a feather. Maybe Buford the Buzzard is more |appropo!
>
> This is more evidence of your delusional nature.
>
> There are many folks who have commented on your sillinesss, hypocrisy, and general idiocy. The
> fact that you label anyone who points out the truth to you as "JD's apostles" is hilarious,
> especially considering that many of those folks have clashed with JD in the past.
>
> The fact is that JD has had you hooked for months and has been playig youlike a fiddle.
>
>
> |>You really should change your tune because every time you roll that one out it just makes you
> |>look like an even bigger idiot( I know that's hard to imagine but it's true).
> |
> |Nothing is hard to imagine if you try. I imagine you're a nice guy in |RL.
>
> Perfect. You just proved my point that indeed you can make yourself look like a bigger idiot.
>
> |>Ah, the ole"I allegedly have a life and you must not because you make me look like a fool"
> |>fallacy. Awesome!
> |
> |You don't. You think you do, and that's the fallacy. I am awesome. |Thanks for noticing.
>
> More delusional "reasoning" I see.
>
> |>|>Then why the weepy posts?
> |>|
> |>|What weepy post would that be Pete?
> |>
> |>Google is your friend. Use it. Read your posts when you close to being sober.
> |
> |Your such a idiot.
>
> Hey, I thought you didn't care hypocrit? ROTFLMAO!
>
> Get over the Pot thing would ya'. I've been clean |for a while now. But then you think you know
> everything, when in fact |you have no idea. Think what you like.
>
> So if you're not stoned out of your mind then what is your excuse for posting so much tripe?
>
> |>Nope. It's not neccessary to "read" anything into them. They speak for themselves and illustrate
> |>the fact that you are a sad, intellectually bankrupt poster child for the anti-stoner folks.
> |
> |HAHAHAHA, you have firsthand knowledge of the "intellectually |bankrupt" do you? Possible because
> you yourself are one of those |types?
>
> Ah, the old "I know you are but what am I?" reotort. How clever!
>
> One only has to read your posts to know that you're far from being the sharpedst pencil in the
> pocket protector. Heck, you're a veritable blunt crayon.
>
> |>Then why the weppy, defensive replies? Why the apologies? Why the post humping?
> |
> |What's it to ya?
>
> It's entertainment, at your expense, that's what it is. Yoour flailing about is mighty amusing.
>
> |>Yet more hypocrisy fruitloop.
> |
> |I ams what I ams.
>
> Yes.
>
> A hypocrite. Acknowledging your problem is the first step to becoming a normal memebr of society.
> Good luck. You have along way to go.
>
> |>Then why the reply hypocrite?
> |
> |Because I can!
>
> ..and because you're a hypocrite. Perfect again!
>
>
> |>Ever wonder why so many folks have the same opinion of your behavior? Nah, even though they are
> |>in agreement, they have no idea about the "real" Dave, right? ("Real Dave" defined as the one
> |>that isn't a hypocritical stoner tool on amb)
> |
> |hahahaha, you are so far off the mark.
>
> Really? Your posting history indicates otherwise.
>
> You are a sad little man aren't |you?
>
> Nope. Really happy in fact. No complaints.
>
> |Are you trying to overcome being short?
>
> Only if I have some deeply rooted complex about being 6' tall. Keep reaching there Dave and keep
> ignoring the train wreck that is your posting history.
>
> Everyone's against you right? It must be everyone else's fault that you post so much stuff that
> proves that you're an idiot.
>
> Do you have a small penis |you're trying to make up for?
>
> Nope, but the fact that you would bring the size of my **** into the discussion certainly
> indicates that you might have some hangups in that area. Starange, yet understandable given your
> proven goofiness.
>
> |>ROTFLMAO!
> |>
> |>The irony is astounding!
> |
> |maybe, but you're not.
> |
> |>
> |>I'm amazed that someone can be as clueless as you are and still be alive. Really.
> |
> |hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I'ver ever heard. You really do |have a somewhat exploded
> sense of self worth don't you?
>
> What does my self-worth have to do with the fact that you're incredibly clueless, as your posting
> history proves?
>
>

Pete you sure do have alot of time on your hands, geez

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:45:33 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

yada yada yada.

I will take the Ogres advice then.

back in your box with Spider than Petey!

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:45:33 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Nothing human.....

Dave (Plato would be ill!)

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On 21 Apr 2003 08:01:22 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> >"Mr. E. Mann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise around
here
> >> seem to contribute the least.
> >
> >Now that's a riot, especially coming from a newbie dipshit whose first post here was Feb 7, 2003
> >and since then, about half of their posts have been in response to threads by the two resident
> >two econazi trolls. You can ******** now.
> >
> >JD
>
> At least this one has backed off a bit. (Yeah, I've noticed). But there will alway's be USENET
> doofii to fill the void (right Spider?)
>
> I actually would like to ride with JD, so he could show me the goods he obviously has access to.
> Of all the places people have posted about. His locale is by far some of the most appealing I've
> not had the pleasure of experiencing. Hopefully one day I'll gain enough skills that'll make it
> worth his while to enlighten me in person. Well that and some long, long overdue vacation time!
>
> Dave (No **** Spider)

Hell, reading that made me feel quite ill..........for a while............

Shaun aRe

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 01:21:02 +0100, "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:2M%[email protected]...
> >|
> >|
> >| --
> >| http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >| news:[email protected]...
> >| > On 21 Apr 2003 15:56:39 -0700, [email protected] (Spider)
wrote:
> >| >
> >| > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >| news:<[email protected]>...
> >| >
> >| > >> >
> >| > >> >I've noticed that the people who seem to make the most noise
around
> >| here
> >| > >> >seem to contribute the least. I'm still trying to figure out why
> >Dave
> >| is
> >| > >> >picked on so much? I have yet to see any reason for it.
> >| > >>
> >| > >> Me neither too. But it's o.k. I work in a very stressful job.
> >Whatever
> >| > >> a couple of faceless, (and some whose mug I've seen here) throw at
> >me,
> >| > >> can't even compare to the amount of dumbass, arrogant B.S I have
to
> >| > >> deal with every day at my job. They pale in comparison. And I deal with that **** in R/T.
> >| > >
> >| > >Soooo, because you get **** at work, you come here to troll for more
> >| ****?
> >| >
> >| > That's what you garnered from what I wrote. You need to brush up on your reading
> >| > comprehension skills....again.
> >| >
> >| > >
> >| > >Makes about as much sense as anything else you've ever written.
[rolls
> >| eyes]
> >| > >
> >| > >Spider
> >| >
> >| > Can you roll them on into the back of your thick skull, find a clue and join the rest of the
> >| > group?
> >| >
> >|
> >| boys...boys..can't we all just get along??
> >|
> >If only they could ride like they ***** eh!!!!
> >
> >Provides a few chuckles at least
> >
> >Simon
>
> as a matter of fact it does. I'll never be able to ride as good as I can *****. I've had a few
> more years of practice at that.

Heheheh - that's about right, 'cos you ***** like a big ***** wuss.

Shaun aRe

> On 21 Apr 2003 15:54:17 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>
> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> On 21 Apr 2003 08:30:10 -0700, [email protected] (The Ogre) wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >
> >Proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day...
>
> what? explain this one dumbass. If it's broken, it'll only be right when corrected.

Heheheheh, classic - if it's stopped, it's still right twice a day, how more obvious could it be?

> >> >Finally I believe Dave W was one of the morons who decided that he was tired of getting abused
> >> >on line and made an attempt to get JD fired and/ or have his internet priviledges curtailed.
> >> >It's hard to garner much sympathy for someone who pulls this kind of ****.
> >> >
> >> >-- The Ogre http://ogrehut.com
> >>
> >>
> >> Apparently I jumped in from day one with my ass on my shoulders, wrote some **** before I
> >> thought about it. Looked like a dumbass for it. Tried to apologize for it.
> >
> >And here's where it all goes so wrong for you...
>
> so say's the person with poor reading comprehension skills. Whatever you say.

I agre with Arachnidy.

> >Apologies must be followed by corrected action, otherwise they don't mean anything. And if you
> >keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over and over (like humping JD's posts, trying to be
> >witty when you're not, etc) then you just look like a whiny kid.
>

You _are_ truly stpid.

> >I'm not the only one to have told you this, so it's not just me bagging on you. But when you seem
> >to need to antagonize folks in every post you make, you're not "fitting in" or "being witty" or
> >"being funny" - you're just cementing the idea that you're an asshole, and that your
> >contributions are worthless. Or you'll be confused with Stupidski, just like Ogre has done here.
> >
> >Like you've been told on multiple occasions, quit trying to play the injured party, and you'll be
> >fine. Play the "woe-is-me" shtick and you'll get dumped on forever.
> >
> >Spider
>
> hahahaha, I am not woeful at all my dimwitted friend. You, on the other hand, are woefully
> pathetic in trying to make it sound like you

Nope, you're clueless.

Shaun aRe

Status
Not open for further replies.