RR: Race Day Photos

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    Bet y'all had no idea I actually race.

    In the first pic I'm towards the front of the pack. Could have done a faster time but I had a 25
    miler to ride after the race.

    http://www.striders.net/races/clydes/cly03.htm#pics

    He, he, he gottacha! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is,
    the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:50:52 -0400, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bet y'all had no idea I actually race.
    >
    >In the first pic I'm towards the front of the pack. Could have done a faster time but I had a 25
    >miler to ride after the race.
    >
    >http://www.striders.net/races/clydes/cly03.htm#pics
    >
    >He, he, he gottacha! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
    >is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    ewww, next time a little warning b-4 you post something as bile as running in this newsgroup bub!

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    Dave W wrote:
    > ewww, next time a little warning b-4 you post something as bile as running in this newsgroup bub!

    There was a bike patrol dude in the picture..... Actually I dig riding escort for the foot-races, I
    get to ride and get paid... Well _I_ don't get paid, but the Patrol gets some badly needed funds for
    tubes, patches, those "missing links" gizmos, re-stocking med-kits, etc.

  4. Scott G.

    Scott G. Guest

    > ewww, next time a little warning b-4 you post something as bile as running in this newsgroup bub!

    Got me!! I should have read your post before I went to the site.

    For those feeling denied, here's some recent race photos from one of our local MOUNTAIN BIKE races:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/69663727mreXFa

    Scott

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:50:05 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W wrote:
    >> ewww, next time a little warning b-4 you post something as bile as running in this newsgroup bub!
    >
    >There was a bike patrol dude in the picture..... Actually I dig riding escort for the foot-races, I
    >get to ride and get paid... Well _I_ don't get paid, but the Patrol gets some badly needed funds
    >for tubes, patches, those "missing links" gizmos, re-stocking med-kits, etc.

    I s'pose that'll have to be considered then.

    Dave (nevermind!)

    Good night my Little Rozanne Rozannadanna!

  6. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Bet y'all had no idea I actually race.
    >
    > In the first pic I'm towards the front of the pack. Could have done a faster time but I had a 25
    > miler to ride after the race.
    >
    > http://www.striders.net/races/clydes/cly03.htm#pics
    >
    > He, he, he gottacha! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
    > is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    It was a little hard to see which guy you were, but I presume that you were only wearing one
    sneaker.... /s

  7. Kent

    Kent Guest