RR rides ;-)

Penny S.

Guest
This is real short, hopefully my partner in ride will do a real one...

Gabrielle came up for the weekend with her new bike. We exchanged tales of "lies bike shops
tell women".

We went mountain biking after the rain stopped. She learned that twelve miles really isn't a lot.
Then I cooked a bunch of Thai food: pad thai, basil chicken, thai veggies and a cucumber lime salad.
Today we went down to the main city park to look at the waterfalls and did some touring/mini urban
assualt type riding. She took some great photos of me attempting the stairs by the waterfall
promenade but then realized there was no CF card. Then she packed up and went home. ;-(

Penny

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:24:10 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>This is real short, hopefully my partner in ride will do a real one...
>
>Gabrielle came up for the weekend with her new bike. We exchanged tales of "lies bike shops
>tell women".

You're not alone. They tell lies to men too.....anything for a sale sometimes. You just have to find
a LBS you can trust and stick with them. If they insist on lying, call them out, confront their BS.

>We went mountain biking after the rain stopped. She learned that twelve miles really isn't a lot.
>Then I cooked a bunch of Thai food: pad thai, basil chicken, thai veggies and a cucumber lime
>salad. Today we went down to the main city park to look at the waterfalls and did some touring/mini
>urban assualt type riding. She took some great photos of me attempting the stairs by the waterfall
>promenade but then realized there was no CF card. Then she packed up and went home. ;-(
>
>Penny

Nice, short, kept my attention. Hope Gabrielle had a good ride.

:-]