RR the gadget girl

Penny S.

Guest
breakthrough day, hubby can't resist the call of the sun and agrees to go ride with me. We have to
do SOMETHING to work off the excellent steak dinners we had for his b-day last night. Kamikaze 2
gives us a call early so we decide to make it a threesome.

Gadget girl .. why that? I'm the only one that brings a friggin' pack. I have the new camera of
course, hubby tosses in the GPS just for grins. I make a joke about the cell phone but we all know
it's just a joke. I do mean to pick up my multi tool but I forgot. Good thing Craig has his as his
new (replacement) cleat pulls right out of his shoe, totally jammed in the pedal. That was not a
trail side repair, that was a deal with it until we get home.

Another gorgeous day.... part of me wants to stop and try out the new macro on the shooting stars (
a wildflower) but that's better done when it's just
me. Craig's gotta always check out the rapids, this time with scenery bonuses:
www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/toenailgrrls.jpg

anyway not much new to report on this ride. The gully where I endo'd last year is giving me a bit of
trouble ( I know, I know it's all in my head) and I cleaned the devils down again. I attempted to
take photos of the riders coming up half mile hill but I screwed up the settings.

back home, move topsoil for the wall all afternoon. I did want to use the GPS data just to find out
what the climb on "half mile hill" is so I got the thing all hooked up to the PC and downloaded the
trail.. a whopping 250 feet of gravel and sand in about .75 of a mile.

Penny

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:04:13 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>breakthrough day, hubby can't resist the call of the sun and agrees to go ride with me. We have to
>do SOMETHING to work off the excellent steak dinners we had for his b-day last night. Kamikaze 2
>gives us a call early so we decide to make it a threesome.
>
>Gadget girl .. why that? I'm the only one that brings a friggin' pack. I have the new camera of
>course, hubby tosses in the GPS just for grins. I make a joke about the cell phone but we all know
>it's just a joke. I do mean to pick up my multi tool but I forgot. Good thing Craig has his as his
>new (replacement) cleat pulls right out of his shoe, totally jammed in the pedal. That was not a
>trail side repair, that was a deal with it until we get home.
>
>Another gorgeous day.... part of me wants to stop and try out the new macro on the shooting stars (
>a wildflower) but that's better done when it's just
>me. Craig's gotta always check out the rapids, this time with scenery bonuses:
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/toenailgrrls.jpg
>
>anyway not much new to report on this ride. The gully where I endo'd last year is giving me a bit
>of trouble ( I know, I know it's all in my head) and I cleaned the devils down again. I attempted
>to take photos of the riders coming up half mile hill but I screwed up the settings.
>
>back home, move topsoil for the wall all afternoon. I did want to use the GPS data just to find out
>what the climb on "half mile hill" is so I got the thing all hooked up to the PC and downloaded the
>trail.. a whopping 250 feet of gravel and sand in about .75 of a mile.
>
>Penny

Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:04:13 -0700, "Penny S."

> <RR snipped>>

>> Penny
>
> Nice, Bill.

I'm beginning to think that you post that to EVERY ride report!!

cut and paste

;-)

penny

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:18:06 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Wheeler wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:04:13 -0700, "Penny S."
>
>> <RR snipped>>
>

>>> Penny
>>
>> Nice, Bill.
>
>I'm beginning to think that you post that to EVERY ride report!!
>
>cut and paste
>
>;-)
>
>penny

It's all I can type without making a typo.

Pease,
lliB.The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
:-]

> Gadget girl .. why that? I'm the only one that brings a friggin' pack. I have the new camera of
> course, hubby tosses in the GPS just for grins. I make a joke about the cell phone but we all know
> it's just a joke. I do mean to pick up my multi tool but I forgot. Good thing Craig has his as his
> new (replacement) cleat pulls right out of his shoe, totally jammed in the pedal. That was not a
> trail side repair, that was a deal with it until we get home.

Sometimes I have problems with vowels. First glance at this post read "gidget girl".

That just drummed up visions of "beach blanket bingo".

nk m - i - c - k - e - y ...