RR - UKAMB

****, I cant see my new posts. I haven't put myself in the blocked senders list either,
whats going on?

Small Black Dog

Ignore this post, I couldnt see my posts so I reposted thinking it hadnt arrived in A.M-B

Small Black Dog

> ****, I cant see my new posts. I haven't put myself in the blocked senders list either, whats
> going on?

Hmmm, nevermind that post ^^ I can see them all now.

Small Black (aint even hit the bong yet) Dog

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Photos are here: http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/
> >
> > Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep Huh? beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep 6:30 in
> > the sodding morning, on a Sunday. What the hell's that noise? Oh yeah, it's my alarm. We're
> > supposed to be going to Nantmawr, aren't we? By 7:30 I'd managed to lever my fine friend/driver,
> > Adam out of bed and we were heading off on the mammoth drive to some place in England. Much to
> > our surprise, we got there vaguely on time, about 11:15 and wandered around the carpark staring
> > at all the people with long travel full sussers. There is some XC riding here, right? Eventually
> > the rest of the party from the South West shows up in the form of Andy Chequer and his roadie
> > mate Rob.
> >
> <snip nice RR>
> >
> > --
> > Huw Pritchard
>

> Great RR. Now I see why Bomba has a pale shade of blue
> http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-010.html . Bro, ease up on that joint....you're gonna
> pass out!
>
> And you guys must be good riders because you missed that huge crack
> http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html in the road!

Yeah. That's a nice ass you've got there, Andy. /s

Huw Pritchard wrote:

> Photos are here: http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/
>
> <snip>

> That's my RR, anyway. Someone will probably post a BR (beer report) at some point and there's
> probably a couple more RR's in the pipeline too, some of which might actually be accurate.
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

Very nice indeed!

Jimbo(san)

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:01:07 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html
>
>first amb butt cleavage to hit the web? 1¢

lol, you would notice that....not that there's anything wrong with that...

:-]

| Pete Fagerlin wrote:
| > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| >>
| >> http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html
| >>
| >> first amb butt cleavage to hit the web?
| >
| > You're dating yourself.
| >
| > Check amb via google for late '99. Search "hematoma"
| >
| > Quick link:
| >
| > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/hematoma.jpg
|
| that was before I decided to join you guys. But carry on, Pete loves to point when I'm wrong.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.

I was merely answering your question since by asking your question, you were quite obviously dating
yourself since the "hematoma" gag, in all of its now played out iterations, was inflicted on amb
regularly (too regularly in fact).

In fact most of the folks posting here now probably would have asked the same question you did.

Carry on.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Wcy6a.22$A%[email protected]...

> | http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html
> |
> | first amb butt cleavage to hit the web?
>
> You're dating yourself.
>
> Check amb via google for late '99. Search "hematoma"
>
> Quick link:
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/hematoma.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/image/13633667

Mike - click with care with Pete.

Pete Fagerlin wrote:
>>> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/hematoma.jpg
>>
>> that was before I decided to join you guys. But carry on, Pete loves to point when I'm wrong.
>
> Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.

I guess I should have put a smiley on there,eh?

:)
;-) ;-)

> I was merely answering your question since by asking your question, you were quite obviously
> dating yourself since the "hematoma" gag, in all of its now played out iterations, was inflicted
> on amb regularly (too regularly in fact).

right, like I'd click on any link you posted.....

Penny S. wrote:
> Pete Fagerlin wrote:
>
>>"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>that was before I decided to join you guys. But carry on, Pete loves to point when I'm wrong.
>>
>>Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.
>>

> I guess I should have put a smiley on there,eh?
>
> :)
> ;-) ;-)
>

>>I was merely answering your question since by asking your question, you were quite obviously
>>dating yourself since the "hematoma" gag, in all of its now played out iterations, was inflicted
>>on amb regularly (too regularly in fact).
>

> right, like I'd click on any link you posted.....

Its comparatively safe, considering some of the other things he's posted (rotten.com and goatse.cx
anyone?). I wouldn't click on the carnage pics he posted earlier tho..

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond wrote:

> I wouldn't click on the carnage pics he posted earlier tho..

Ah, they're not as bad as goatse, but worse than the hematoma. And basically I'm just glad it wasn't
me. I've been going over my bike rounding off any sharp looking bits.

Greg

G.T. wrote:
> Jonathan Bond wrote:
>>
>> I wouldn't click on the carnage pics he posted earlier tho..
>>

> Ah, they're not as bad as goatse, but worse than the hematoma. And basically I'm just glad it
> wasn't me. I've been going over my bike rounding off any sharp looking bits.
>
> Greg

and really that hematoma shot ( I did look) is not butt cleavage.... for it to be cleavage, it
has to be "popping out" of something, and not bare. Then again cleavage is not something I know
about anyway.

Penny