RR: Zokin', stokin', strokin' and smokin'

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gman, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Gman

    Gman Guest

    Well, I took a break from reading the massive "Travis gets
    kicked out of the Army" threads to go for a ride.

    New Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm installed, new brake pads,
    cables, she's ready for Spring.

    All I can say about the fork is WOW! That thing is like
    butta. It totally and completely rocks...it's such an
    upgrade from the Noleen Mega Air, it makes the Noleen look
    like a rigid.

    Take this for what it's worth, but it encouraged me to go so
    fast that one of my new front brake pads was fused to the
    rim at the bottom of the hill.

    Plus, with a flick of the switch that ETA sucks down 50mm
    for the climbs...NICE!

    I bow before the greatness of Bomber.

    Gman out

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 12 Mar 2004 01:50:46 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, I took a break from reading the massive "Travis gets
    >kicked out of the Army" threads to go for a ride.
    >
    >New Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm installed, new brake pads,
    >cables, she's ready for Spring.
    >
    >All I can say about the fork is WOW! That thing is like
    >butta. It totally and completely rocks...it's such an
    >upgrade from the Noleen Mega Air, it makes the Noleen look
    >like a rigid.
    >
    >Take this for what it's worth, but it encouraged me to go
    >so fast that one of my new front brake pads was fused to
    >the rim at the bottom of the hill.

    I new there was a reason for disc brakes ;-)

    >Plus, with a flick of the switch that ETA sucks down 50mm
    >for the climbs...NICE!

    hmmmm?...keep killin' me already.

    >I bow before the greatness of Bomber.
    >
    >Gman out

    Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass
    rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an
    immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Gman wrote:
    > Well, I took a break from reading the massive "Travis gets
    > kicked out of the Army" threads to go for a ride.
    >
    > New Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm installed, new brake pads,
    > cables, she's ready for Spring.
    >
    > All I can say about the fork is WOW! That thing is like
    > butta. It totally and completely rocks...it's such an
    > upgrade from the Noleen Mega Air, it makes the Noleen look
    > like a rigid.
    >
    > Take this for what it's worth, but it encouraged me to go
    > so fast that one of my new front brake pads was fused to
    > the rim at the bottom of the hill.
    >
    > Plus, with a flick of the switch that ETA sucks down 50mm
    > for the climbs...NICE!
    >
    > I bow before the greatness of Bomber.
    >
    > Gman out

    There's always room in the hood for another enlightened one.

    I can't wait to try out my Shiver on Saturday!
    --
    Slacker

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Well, I took a break from reading the massive "Travis gets
    > kicked out of the Army" threads to go for a ride.
    >
    > New Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm installed, new brake pads,
    > cables, she's ready for Spring.
    >
    > All I can say about the fork is WOW! That thing is like
    > butta. It totally and completely rocks...it's such an
    > upgrade from the Noleen Mega Air, it makes the Noleen look
    > like a rigid.
    >
    > Take this for what it's worth, but it encouraged me to go
    > so fast that one of my new front brake pads was fused to
    > the rim at the bottom of the hill.
    >
    > Plus, with a flick of the switch that ETA sucks down 50mm
    > for the climbs...NICE!
    >
    > I bow before the greatness of Bomber.
    >
    > Gman out

    Welcome to the 'hood, GMan.