rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

RST 281 suspension fork - $35

Started by Tim Lines · · Last activity · 2 posts · 437 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
23 January 2005
Last activity
23 January 2005
Original author
Tim Lines
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
437
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm selling the RST 281 fork that came on my Montague folding bike.
    Since I ride the bike on the roads mostly, I've put a rigid fork in it.
    The RST fork has about 50 miles of road riding on it. The steer tube is
    7 1/8 inches long and a star nut is already installed.

    $35 plus shipping. Or make an offer.

  2. Tim Lines said:

    I'm selling the RST 281 fork that came on my Montague folding bike.
    Since I ride the bike on the roads mostly, I've put a rigid fork in it.
    The RST fork has about 50 miles of road riding on it. The steer tube is
    7 1/8 inches long and a star nut is already installed.

    $35 plus shipping. Or make an offer.

    email me at linest253 _at_ yahoo _dot_ com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.