RST Capa forks, are they any good??

chuck68429

Mar 18, 2013
Hello, I ride an old bike (1996) with a 1" head tube. Bike had a rigid fork and I replaced it with an RST suspension fork. The 1" head tube really limited my options. I've read mixed reviews, but so far I like it. Anybody have any experience with RST? How long can I expect them to last? Any input you guys have would be welcome. Thanks!!

there are a big number of cycling factories based in Taiwan, the odds are that it is good quality, the company has 40 years of tradition and 20 years building suspension forks, ok my comment is based on their website, so we need someone who actually owns one for a more accurate response,

Thanks for the input vspa. Like I said before, I've had them for a little while now and they seem pretty good, I adjusted the preload today and now they ride even better. If I get two or three years out of them, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by chuck68429 .

Hello,

I ride an old bike (1996) with a 1" head tube. Bike had a rigid fork and I replaced it with an RST suspension fork. The 1" head tube really limited my options. I've read mixed reviews, but so far I like it. Anybody have any experience with RST? How long can I expect them to last? Any input you guys have would be welcome. Thanks!!
They were quite good back in the day. With regular maintenance you should get a long time yet out of it.