RST Newsgroup



A

Andrew Coleman

Guest
Unmoderated NGs can be a great way to share information and opinions. RST has been a dynamic, real
time environment that has seen posts from triathletes from across the globe. It has been pretty much
destroyed.....for now. Perhaps down the road the thing that has infected this NG will go away, and
find another activity to amuse itself. I'm sure that many of you have noticed that it will post and
then reply to those same posts under it's various names essentially having a conversation with
itself. My recommendation to all is to simply not post here until it decides to go away (if ever).
Most of the regulars have left anyway. This way the virus will only have itself to talk to. Anyone
new who pops in will learn quickly not to stay anyway. I'll come back and look once in awhile. If
all clear then I'll jump back in. The vermin might win this battle, but it will work itself through
and go away eventually. See you all when it dies off.
 
M

Mike Baldwin Ph

Guest
[email protected] (Andrew Coleman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Unmoderated NGs can be a great way to share information and opinions. RST has been a dynamic, real
> time environment that has seen posts from triathletes from across the globe. It has been pretty
> much destroyed.....for now. Perhaps down the road the thing that has infected this NG will go
> away, and find another activity to amuse itself.

True to my endurance roots - I shall persist until I drop.

I'm sure that many of you have noticed that it will post and
> then reply to those same posts under it's various names essentially having a conversation
> with itself.

I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS - WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE - SHOW ME THE TURKEY - YOU TURKEY !

My recommendation to all is to simply not post here until it decides to go away (if ever).

will this tactic work I wonder ?????

Hummmmm, I'm NOT convinced!

Most of
> the regulars have left anyway. This way the virus will only have itself to talk to. Anyone new who
> pops in will learn quickly not to stay anyway. I'll come back and look once in awhile. If all
> clear then I'll jump back in. The vermin might win this battle, but it will work itself through
> and go away eventually. See you all when it dies off.
 
M

Mike Baldwin Ph

Guest
[email protected] (Andrew Coleman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Unmoderated NGs can be a great way to share information and opinions. RST has been a dynamic, real
> time environment that has seen posts from triathletes from across the globe. It has been pretty
> much destroyed.....for now. Perhaps down the road the thing that has infected this NG will go
> away, and find another activity to amuse itself.

True to my endurance roots - I shall persist until I drop.

I'm sure that many of you have noticed that it will post and
> then reply to those same posts under it's various names essentially having a conversation
> with itself.

I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS - WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE - SHOW ME THE TURKEY - YOU TURKEY !

My recommendation to all is to simply not post here until it decides to go away (if ever).

will this tactic work I wonder ?????

Hummmmm, I'm NOT convinced!

Most of
> the regulars have left anyway. This way the virus will only have itself to talk to. Anyone new who
> pops in will learn quickly not to stay anyway. I'll come back and look once in awhile. If all
> clear then I'll jump back in. The vermin might win this battle, but it will work itself through
> and go away eventually. See you all when it dies off.
 
M

Mike Baldwin Ph

Guest
[email protected] (Andrew Coleman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Unmoderated NGs can be a great way to share information and opinions. RST has been a dynamic, real
> time environment that has seen posts from triathletes from across the globe. It has been pretty
> much destroyed.....for now. Perhaps down the road the thing that has infected this NG will go
> away, and find another activity to amuse itself.

True to my endurance roots - I shall persist until I drop.

I'm sure that many of you have noticed that it will post and
> then reply to those same posts under it's various names essentially having a conversation
> with itself.

I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS - WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE - SHOW ME THE TURKEY - YOU TURKEY !

My recommendation to all is to simply not post here until it decides to go away (if ever).

will this tactic work I wonder ?????

Hummmmm, I'm NOT convinced!

Most of
> the regulars have left anyway. This way the virus will only have itself to talk to. Anyone new who
> pops in will learn quickly not to stay anyway. I'll come back and look once in awhile. If all
> clear then I'll jump back in. The vermin might win this battle, but it will work itself through
> and go away eventually. See you all when it dies off.
 
T

Tom Rodgers

Guest
For those of you who are serious and have gone away, I don't blame you. You should know me by now
and recognize my email address with this post as legitimate from older messages. Could you let me
know at that address where you might having an intelligent discussion. I miss the debates, the info,
the good-natured and spirited discussion.

This will be my last post here for a while. I have coaching website in the works that will
probably have a triathlon forum, and I look forward to inviting you there. Since I used to work in
Network Security for MCI, Sprint, NASA, etc., it will be a lot easier to keep out the chaotic
psychos than in an newsgroup. Of course, the regular crop of obsessive-compulsive triathletes are
more than welcome.

I wonder if this guy can even run longer the 5K, the one whose posting? The drugs or booze he must
be on would severely limit any true athletic competition.

"Andrew Coleman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Unmoderated NGs can be a great way to share information and opinions. RST has been a dynamic, real
> time environment that has seen posts from triathletes from across the globe. It has been pretty
> much destroyed.....for now. Perhaps down the road the thing that has infected this NG will go
> away, and find another activity to amuse itself. I'm sure that many of you have noticed that it
> will post and then reply to those same posts under it's various names essentially having a
> conversation with itself. My recommendation to all is to simply not post here until it decides to
> go away (if ever). Most of the regulars have left anyway. This way the virus will only have itself
> to talk to. Anyone new who pops in will learn quickly not to stay anyway. I'll come back and look
> once in awhile. If all clear then I'll jump back in. The vermin might win this battle, but it will
> work itself through and go away eventually. See you all when it dies off.
 
T

Topdog

Guest
> I wonder if this guy can even run longer the 5K, the one whose posting? The drugs or booze he must
> be on would severely limit any true athletic competition.
>

IMHO, you have him all wrong. He's not some guy on drugs, he's some 13 yr old getting his jollies.
My picture of him is an adolescent Bill Gates look-alike with zits, trying his best to get attention
any way he can. The boys pick on him; the girls think he's a total dweeb. His idea of a good time is
to either download different flatulence .wav files, see if he can find any pics of Britney showing a
hint of skin, or dream about making out with some girl (who'd puke at the very idea). Run a 5K? The
dude is allergic to sweat.

Now, if he would only bother to try and write a script for a Hollywood comedy, he'd likely make
a fortune!
 
E

Ecce

Guest
"Tom Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> For those of you who are serious and have gone away, I don't blame you. You should know me by now
> and recognize my email address with this post as legitimate from older messages. Could you let me
> know at that address where you might having an intelligent discussion. I miss the debates, the
> info, the good-natured and spirited discussion.

Boll*cks !!!!

>
> This will be my last post here for a while. I have coaching website in the works that will
> probably have a triathlon forum, and I look forward to inviting you there.

Hmmmmm, am I allowed on the forum too, pal ??

Since I used to work in Network Security for MCI,
> Sprint, NASA, etc., it will be a lot easier to keep out the chaotic psychos than in an newsgroup.
> Of course, the regular crop of obsessive-compulsive triathletes are more than welcome.
>
> I wonder if this guy can even run longer the 5K, the one whose posting? The drugs or booze he must
> be on would severely limit any true athletic competition.

Again Tom, the two above paragraphs really lack grammar, spelling, and general flow.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN ?

I 'm also going to SUE you for discrimination - you know full well that a person in wheel chair
can't run, YET you seem to be poking fun at that fact - YOU HAVE INSULTED ME - and caused me upset,
hurt and feelings of low self esteem with your comments.

This forum is for all - even wheelchair bound individuals like me.

You spend an HOUR in one of these things - see how YOU like it.

may God have mercy on you for your evil way of thinking and your DISCRIMINATION.