RST old timers test

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Tom Henderson, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    [email protected] (Marty Miller) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > OK, ten points to the first who can explain where the following reference came from:
    > >
    > > "The feet"
    > >
    > > Name the poster and the date. 5 bonus points if you can repost the actual text it came from.
    > > 2000 bonus points if you can talk him/her into dropping in to say hi.
    >
    > Since someone already got that one...how about this old timer -
    >
    > Who was the "Noodle"???

    Hey Marty are you still in the nati? It will have been 10 years at the end of October since that
    first ironman. Funny how time flies.

  2. Larry Himmel

    Larry Himmel Guest

    "Ray Plotecia" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Which one. Joy Hansen a perfectly perfect runner and a professional triathlete upon whom I had a
    > pathetic, crush for most of the '80s.
    >
    > Joan Hansen her twin who was on the USAT board of directors.
    >
    > Hey, I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    >
    > Ray
    >

    > "Old Timer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Oh yeah, here's a goodie....
    >>
    >> Two words .... JHansen
    >>
    >> (shhh...I saw him over at John Cobb's forum today)

    Well, I came into this late but that's better than never, right.

    Ray - I don't think either of those is right. I believe Mike is refering to John Hanson who endeared
    himself to Ruth by asking her if she was a lesbian. That thread then began the Stac(e)y Hills
    lesbian legend.

    Larry

  3. Rtk

    Rtk Guest

    Larry Himmel wrote:

    > Well, I came into this late but that's better than never, right.
    >
    > Ray - I don't think either of those is right. I believe Mike is refering to John Hanson who
    > endeared himself to Ruth by asking her if she was a lesbian. That thread then began the Stac(e)y
    > Hills lesbian legend.
    >
    > Larry

    Ah, the good old days when a troll could be fun. I said to John, Yes, that's what I am,
    sure, why not.

    Ruth

  4. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Larry Himmel
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ray - I don't think either of those is right. I believe Mike is refering to John Hanson who
    > endeared himself to Ruth by asking her if she was a lesbian. That thread then began the Stac(e)y
    > Hills lesbian legend.

    Care to enlighten us about that urban legend?

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  5. Larry Himmel

    Larry Himmel Guest

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Larry Himmel
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > Ray - I don't think either of those is right. I believe Mike is
    refering
    > > to John Hanson who endeared himself to Ruth by asking her if she was a lesbian. That thread then
    > > began the Stac(e)y Hills lesbian legend.
    > >

    > Care to enlighten us about that urban legend?
    >
    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

    Nothing to it really. Ruth replied she was indeed a lesbian and Stacy ( a male) claimed to be one
    also. Soon after that the conversation returned to the default rst subject - peeing on the bike.

    Larry