RST Training Plans

ric_stern/RST

Nov 11, 2002
Hurstpierpoint
www.cyclecoach.com
Richard Stern Training are introducing a new training product - Training Plans. These have been designed by Head Coach Richard Stern, and Alex Simmons.

RST Cyclist Training Plans are a suitable for all riders who want to maximise their training time on a limited budget, or perhaps want to trial what it's like to follow a sound training plan, without commiting to a full coaching relationship.

They are suitable for road racers, time triallers, criterium racers, MTBers, and riders doing sportives, etc

They are now ready go!

Introductory price offer:
13-week plans @ AUS$11.50 per week.
or ~ UK£5.75 per week

To find out more, click here http://rst-training.blogspot.com/
or view our Facebook pages here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Stern-Training/53398232220#

or email myself [email protected] or [email protected] with your questions

Happy cycling

Ric

Just a reminder that Training Plans from RST are going nicely, with plenty of riders reporting great results from their training.

These plans are tailored for your fitness, goals and training time availability. Can't ride on a Sunday for instance? Then the plan won't schedule a Sunday ride.

Plans based on power or on heart rate are available.

Click here for more details

You know sometimes spam is handy - reminds me to remind you about out Training Plans!

Looking for a fitness boost over the months ahead?
Have an important event coming up and need help on how best to prepare for it?

Check out our training plans. Customised for you, your goals, fitness level and training time availability. Heart rate or Power based.

Just click here:
RST Training Plans

Hi Alex,
Can I get you to send me an email at [email protected], we are looking for a registered coach, to coach some of our riders for next years team.
Thanks in advance

www.sub7bikes.co.uk

Alex Simmons said:
You know sometimes spam is handy - reminds me to remind you about out Training Plans!

Looking for a fitness boost over the months ahead?
Have an important event coming up and need help on how best to prepare for it?

Check out our training plans. Customised for you, your goals, fitness level and training time availability. Heart rate or Power based.

Just click here:
RST Training Plans

Thats funny because I did send you and emal 4 days ago, and havent had a response so far, I also read that RST programmes provide no support ie: phone/email to maintain your low prices so perhaps you have gone one step futher to not respond to possible new customers. Fingers crossed I hear something soon.

Just to confirm, I have very carefully reviewed all emails I've received over the past week and I have responded to all those about Training Plans.

So not sure what's happened there. More than happy to help out, if you can drop me another email:
[email protected]
or send me a PM with your email and I'll get a questionnaire out to you.

Cheers
Alex

ric_stern/RST said:
Who did you email: myself ([email protected]) or alex ([email protected]), because i haven't received anything from you yet! Please feel free to shoot me an email and i'll reply asap.

cheers
ric

Hello Ric,

I emailed you from your internet site, but no matter Alex has contacted me and I hope to get some further information from him soon.
Thanks