RST Training Plans

ric_stern/RST

Nov 11, 2002
Hurstpierpoint
www.cyclecoach.com
Richard Stern Training are introducing a new training product - Training Plans. These have been designed by Head Coach Richard Stern, and Alex Simmons.

RST Cyclist Training Plans are a suitable for all riders who want to maximise their training time on a limited budget, or perhaps want to trial what it's like to follow a sound training plan, without commiting to a full coaching relationship.

They are suitable for road racers, time triallers, criterium racers, MTBers, and riders doing sportives, etc

They are now ready go!

Introductory price offer:
13-week plans @ AUS$11.50 per week.
or ~ UK£5.75 per week

To find out more, click here http://rst-training.blogspot.com/
or view our Facebook pages here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Stern-Training/53398232220#

or email myself [email protected] or [email protected] with your questions

Happy cycling

Ric

Just a reminder that Training Plans from RST are going nicely, with plenty of riders reporting great results from their training.

These plans are tailored for your fitness, goals and training time availability. Can't ride on a Sunday for instance? Then the plan won't schedule a Sunday ride.

Plans based on power or on heart rate are available.

Click here for more details

Alex Simmons said:
Just a reminder that Training Plans from RST are going nicely, with plenty of riders reporting great results from their training.

These plans are tailored for your fitness, goals and training time availability. Can't ride on a Sunday for instance? Then the plan won't schedule a Sunday ride.

Plans based on power or on heart rate are available.

Click here for more details
Im entering week 5 of my training program and its going really well. I recommend people have a crack at it if they are interested in setting some specific goals to get better on the bike. :)

1q2w3e4r said:
Im entering week 5 of my training program and its going really well. I recommend people have a crack at it if they are interested in setting some specific goals to get better on the bike. :)
Nice!
That was an unpaid and unsolicited comment :)

Since I have people coming back for a follow up program, I'd say they are pretty happy with the results.

1q2w3e4r said:

I've just finished my first training program Alex devised for me and was more than surprised and impressed with the results

Initial MAP test on April 21 yielded a 283 watt result.

The final week of the training program (23rd July) resulted in a 329 watt output with a new max HR of 210. So a 46 watt increase in 13 weeks, I was quietly hoping for something in the 300-305 watt region so I'm pretty chuffed with the results to say the least!

For anyone thinking about it, its a great structured and easy to follow program that gives results I reckon get out there on the bike and have a go :) Especially if your already riding anyway ;)

Hi Alex,

This might be just the thing for me. I am finishing up my 1st year of cycling, and I plan to train very hard this off-season so I can do some small local racing next year. I don't want to spend $100's a month on a plan, but just need some good advice to get me going.

Thanks,
-Greg

gman0482 said:
Hi Alex,

This might be just the thing for me. I am finishing up my 1st year of cycling, and I plan to train very hard this off-season so I can do some small local racing next year. I don't want to spend $100's a month on a plan, but just need some good advice to get me going.

Thanks,
-Greg
Sure thing - people have been going really well with them and coming back for more!
Just drop me a note to
[email protected]