General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Rucsac -Berghaus Akamas 65+10 - feedback

Started by Jimf · · Last activity · 3 posts · 4,071 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
31 January 2004
Last activity
31 January 2004
Original author
Jimf
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,071
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Rucsac - Berghaus Akamas 65+10

    Thinking of buying a new rucksack, this was going to be one of the ones I try, but reading the
    threads has kind of got me doubtfull, everyone seems to be going for macpac or lowe alpine. I know
    its down to personal preference in comfort and fit as well as fitness for purpose but is anybody
    actually using/abusing one of these sacks.

    Thanks

    jimf

    --
    [email hidden]

    graybox.co.ukgraybox.co.uk

  2. I'm looking to buy a 65L sack too, and after quite a bit of research on the www and from personal
    experience I've decided to go for a Lowe Alpine Skyline 65. It looks great and feels fantastic. I
    suffer from lower back pain as a result of tearing my lumbar muscles a few years ago (a combination
    of sport stress and playing drums!), so comfort is important to me. I went down to Covent Garden
    last weekend (quite a few equipment shops around there) and tried a few sacks on... The Lowe Alpine
    sacks were, for me, the most comfortable by a long, long way. Build quality looked great too. Sorry
    this doesn't help with your Karrimor question much, but I thought I'd let you know what I thought
    about the Lowe Alpine.

    Regards,

    Michael S

    lakelandscape.co.uklakelandscape.co.uk starstonephoto.comstarstonephoto.com

  3. Quoted message said:

    Sorry this doesn't help with your Karrimor question much, but I thought I'd let you know what I
    thought about the Lowe Alpine.

    I did, of course, mean to say Berghaus, not Karrimor!!!

    Michael S

    lakelandscape.co.uklakelandscape.co.uk starstonephoto.comstarstonephoto.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.