Rudy Rx Glasses

Monty

Guest
I will be buying a pair of Rudy glasses with optical inserts. I am leaning
towards the Radons. Does anyone have any experience with these glasses? Do
the glasses have adequate ventilation to prevent fogging?

Which ones do you prefer?

Thanks
Monty

Monty wrote:
> I will be buying a pair of Rudy glasses with optical inserts. I am leaning
> towards the Radons. Does anyone have any experience with these glasses? Do
> the glasses have adequate ventilation to prevent fogging?
>
> Which ones do you prefer?
>
> Thanks
> Monty

Not to throw a wrench in your search but you might wwant to check this
out:

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=2963

Monty wrote:
> I will be buying a pair of Rudy glasses with optical inserts. I am leaning
> towards the Radons. Does anyone have any experience with these glasses? Do
> the glasses have adequate ventilation to prevent fogging?
>
> Which ones do you prefer?
>
> Thanks
> Monty

Not to throw a wrench in your search, but you might want to check this
out:

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=2963

I prefer RP's RB3 shades with inserts b/c you can flip up the shades
when going inside or when it gets dark, and still see through the
inserts. I've noticed them on sale on several catalog websites. (I
prefer inserts to Rx lenses b/c when it rains you can see better when
the outer lens gets wet but not the Rx insert.) Good luck.

If you want Rudys with prescription lenses you should call
Rx-Spex. Their url is:

http://www.rx-spex.com

I bought a pair of Rudy Graal frames with prescription lenses with no
inserts from them. I would highly recommend not using inserts, contray to
other advice. Call Jim at Rx-Spex. They are cyclists and they understand
your needs. Per Jim he does consulting w Rudy Project on rx lenses.

Alan

"Monty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I will be buying a pair of Rudy glasses with optical inserts. I am leaning
>towards the Radons. Does anyone have any experience with these glasses?
>Do the glasses have adequate ventilation to prevent fogging?
>
> Which ones do you prefer?
>
> Thanks
> Monty

"Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you want Rudys with prescription lenses you should call
> Rx-Spex. Their url is:
>
> http://www.rx-spex.com
>
> I bought a pair of Rudy Graal frames with prescription lenses with no
> inserts from them. I would highly recommend not using inserts, contray to
> other advice. Call Jim at Rx-Spex. They are cyclists and they understand
> your needs. Per Jim he does consulting w Rudy Project on rx lenses.
>
> Alan

I agree. Rx in lens is far superior to Rx inserts. Rx inserts can fog up
so badly you can't even see, and it's really hard to clear them.