Rugby World Cup : France 2007

::dom:: said:
Next world cup? :p
Hey it's only 3 and a half years away..................never to early for predictions
icon10.gif

Scotttri said:
Hey it's only 3 and a half years away..................never to early for predictions
icon10.gif
I'll make a prediction: Three years from now, most South Africans will have immigrated to other rugby-playing countries (due to worsening internal politics in South Africa), and assuming that the majority will move to Australia or New Zealand, it will be one of those two countries that will take it.

Or, if the number of South Africans here in Canada continues to grow at the rate that it has been, I would not put it past Canada to score big in the next World Cup either (Wooh-hooh! Go Canada, go!)

-- Jan in BC, Canada

jan_nienaber said:
I'll make a prediction: Three years from now, most South Africans will have immigrated to other rugby-playing countries (due to worsening internal politics in South Africa), and assuming that the majority will move to Australia or New Zealand, it will be one of those two countries that will take it.

Or, if the number of South Africans here in Canada continues to grow at the rate that it has been, I would not put it past Canada to score big in the next World Cup either (Wooh-hooh! Go Canada, go!)

-- Jan in BC, Canada
We Aussies dont need the South African migrants to win the world cup, neither do the kiwi's

Scotttri said:
We Aussies dont need the South African migrants to win the world cup, neither do the kiwi's
I met a group of Aussies and Kiwis just before an Au vs Nz match. They were having friendly argument about who would win. They asked me who I thought would come out on top. I told them I had no idea... but, Fijians, Samoans and Tongans would do all the scoring :p :)

::dom:: said:
I met a group of Aussies and Kiwis just before an Au vs Nz match. They were having friendly argument about who would win. They asked me who I thought would come out on top. I told them I had no idea... but, Fijians, Samoans and Tongans would do all the scoring :p :)
Those migrants we dont mind lol