Ruined. Irretrievably ruined.

KcTheAcy wrote:
> *Gilby's charred unicycle pile photo *

Ah yes. That's the photo I was thinking of. It appears it's over at
'BustedUni.com' (http://www.busteduni.com/). Thanks. That's mass
unicycle destruction.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

Went over to BustedUni to post the burnt up uni photo. I don't see
anything for 'add photo'. Might be because I've been too lazy to
register.

If I registered, would it let me post the picture?

There are lots of fun pictures there, and I think that one would fit
right in.

--
Kayote

Greg, your cartoonin' unicycler.

http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
Kayote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8562

Kayote wrote:
> *Went over to BustedUni to post the burnt up uni photo. I don't see
> anything for 'add photo'. Might be because I've been too lazy to
> register.
>
> If I registered, would it let me post the picture?
>
> There are lots of fun pictures there, and I think that one would fit
> right in. *

All you have to do is register. Then you can post photos

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

"The skull is great helmet, and with no brain inside you can have
maximum protection; your teeth are safe " - Always wear a helmet.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Kayote?

Remember not long ago when we crossing 'wrassle crick' and intead of
hopping sideways, you decided to hop forward cross that crick? 'Member
what happened? *SNAP* on the landing. I could hear your bellowing echo
through the trees!

Oughta post that one over at Busteduni.com, too...

I looked in the pile-o-parts and all the burnt remains remain. The
wheel without the frame actually looks pretty cool still....for a
charred pile of metal. The one crank and pedal is still on and in tact.
I'll take a pic of it and post it tomorrow.

We ridin' at sunrise Saturday?

--
Jombo
Jombo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9527