Rules for Negro Bicyclists

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by An Metet, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. An Metet

    An Metet Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
    the sender.

    The rules for black men riding bicycles are as follows:

    1) The bicycle must be ridiculously too small for the rider. The seat must be as close to the ground
    as possible. The lower and more slovenly the postion of the rider, the higher the social standing
    of the negro.

    2) The bicycle must be ridden as slowly and with as little urgency and effort as possible, even if
    it means teetering on the brink of falling off.

    3) The negro must always ride with at least one hand off the handlebar. The superfluous hand must
    engage in no activity more energetic than hanging loosely by the side, possibly holding a
    cigarette or joint.

    4) The bicycle must always be ridden on the footpath in a weaving motion so as to cause maximum
    inconvenience for pedestrians.

    5) All white pedestrians must be met with a stare from bulging white eyeballs accompanied by a
    squeaking noise produced by sucking in air through tightly clenched bright white teeth and
    sneering fleshy lips.

    6) The negro must ride in a manner that will arouse maximum suspicion from members of the public and
    law enforcement officials. Behaviours should include at least 1 of the following: Overt interest
    in property such as cars, houses, open doors, trucks delivering merchandise, heightened awareness
    in surroundings, as if someone is following or watching, obvious attempts at concealment
    indicating possession of contraband pharmaceuticals or weapons.

    7) The negro must be dressed in appropriate attire. This should be made from loose fitting drip dry
    material, as brightly coloured as possible, low crotch. An effort should be made with extra
    accessories, these can include: Afro comb stuck in hair, lots of jewelry (preferably gold),
    mobile phone hanging round neck (must be the latest, most expensive model)

    8) If the negro should fall off his bicycle, he should calmly get back on it as if nothing
    happened and ride away as quickly as possible (This is the only occasion he will be permitted
    to ride quickly)

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    An Metet wrote:

    > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
    > the sender.

    [much racist garbage snipped]

    I see the sender is too cowardly to identify him/herself, and is hiding behind a remailer.

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  4. >I see the sender is too cowardly to identify him/herself, and is hiding behind a remailer.

    Trolls will never directly engage an honest man because they are cowards and do not have the courage
    of their convictions.

    the Texas Elvis"------------------

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  6. Tom Sherman wrote:
    > Here is a link about a "Negro bicyclist". < http://www.majortaylorassociation.org/who.htm >

    You could also look up a certain Olympic silver medalist and Pan American gold medalist named
    Nelson Vails.

    --Bill Davidson
    --
    Please remove ".nospam" from my address for email replies.

    I'm a 17 year veteran of usenet -- you'd think I'd be over it by now

  7. Pat

    Pat Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    "An Metet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
    > the sender.

    Plonk!

  8. Luigi de Guzman wrote:
    >>You could also look up a certain Olympic silver medalist and Pan American gold medalist named
    >>Nelson Vails.
    >
    > was that the trackie with the dreadlocks in 1984?

    I don't remember him having dreadlocks. I do remember him having thighs bigger than my body. He was
    also in the movie Quicksilver.

    --Bill Davidson