Ruling sought on transfusion for baby of Jehovah's Witness

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by JaBrIoL, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "><> ><> | <>< <><" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > $$ How many did your wife get rid of?

    > none..
    >
    > how about you..??

    =============
    None.
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents

    news:C%[email protected]

    ============================
    > of course we do. and we normally marry the one we love as well.

    ** That's not what you said in another post. You said any woman who had sex
    for pleasure was a SLUT. Have you already forgotten what you claimed.

    Not sleep
    > around until we consider who is the best in bed..

    ** Is that what people are doing out there.......

    thbose are for sluts and
    > whores, male and female.

    ** Shame, shame on them!

    >> What a shame to only have sex to produce a baby. That must be
    > > very frustrating.......

    > matter of opinion.. if sex was not enjoyable, nobody would engage in it.

    ** So if you want only 2 children you get to have sex twice in your
    life.... how sad.
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    ====================================================><>

  3. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "><> ><> | <>< <><" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > Biology.. does not care, what a women wants. the end result is

    > > preganancy.

    > > * And that's why we have birth-control and abortion.

    > ahhh yess abortion, the escape of an irresponsible slut...

    ## Everyone's a slut to you. It's sad you Jehovah's Witnesses only get to
    enjoy sex a few times in your unhappy lives, isn't it

    > > * Not everyone wants or can afford a new baby every few years.

    > not every women are force to engage in sex either.

    ## ? I haven't a clue what you're saying here.

    > > * So tell us Jabrioil, how may unwanted globes of cells has your wife

    rid
    > > herself of? Is she allowed to use BC when she"services" you as you

    call
    > it
    > > or is she forced to bear one child after another after another........

    > well since we dont practice abortion, I would say none..

    ## So you haven't had sex since the birth of your last child - now that is
    sad. Just think if you were a normal person you could have a NORMAL
    marriage and sex life.

    as for her service,
    > well she follow the scriptures.. uh.. so do I.. yes, I service her as

    well..
    > no complaints. as the bible percsribe..

    ## Good! Whatever works for YOU and HER.

    > but we all notice your failure to answer the question..
    > so we take that as yes..

    ## What question?

    > we shall now call you the embryo exterminator...

    ## Like your wife and mother was? Did they use coat-hangers? I'm not a
    Dr. Only Dr's can perform abortions in the USA.

    > > * And does your other children know that your wife killed off potential
    > > brothers and sisters
    > > to make their lives more enjoyable on welfare? Inquiring minds want to
    > > know..... :0)

    > well since we dont live on welfare, nor practice abortion..
    > you have your answer...

    ## Nor do I.

    > but we all know that you refuse to answer.. so yes we know that you have
    > killed your own embryos..
    > carol the embryo assasin..

    ## What sense does this make? I can't kill anyone's embryos since I'm not
    a Dr. Why don't you take a few classes in English?
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    ====================================================><>

    news:[email protected]

    ===============
    > misdirection noted once again.. failure to answer noted.

    ===========
    Misdirection noted once again. Failure to answer question above noted.
    --
    Me & Them.......
    The Watchtower, January 15, 1983, p. 27

  5. "Greg Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I am NOT saying for sure that government should
    > not have over-ruled the parents about giving the
    > newborn a blood transfusion.

    =====================
    My husband is a special blood donor for newborn babies. He's carefully
    screened every time he donates. He carries no viruses or anything that can
    pass by blood. He's a universal donor and his blood is kept separate. He's
    been doing this for years and has saved many babies lives. He gets no
    payment or any type of reward for giving this life-saving blood.
    The blood used for babies is not mixed with the other blood. Contact the
    Red Cross and get accurate information from them concerning the blood used
    for infants.
    --
    Him & Me........
    Rom 13:1 Let every soul (including JWs) be subject unto the higher powers.

  6. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Greg Hanson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > I am NOT saying for sure that government should
    > > not have over-ruled the parents about giving the
    > > newborn a blood transfusion.

    > =====================
    > My husband is a special blood donor for newborn babies.

    sure.. and you just kill all of his unwanted glob of cells... does he knows
    that?

  7. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "><> ><> | <>< <><" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > ## They agreed because it was their religious belief. Should the law

    > > have
    > > > stopped this disgusting religious practice or not?

    > > You might called it discussing, I may call it discussing. I also find it
    > > discussing the law has an age of consent. before I answer what was the

    > age
    > > of consent in waco texas?

    > ** You tell us! It sure wasn't 11 and 12 years old. So if it's 14 and

    the
    > girl is 14 that makes his sexual molestation right?

    ask a lawyer..

    > > > ## Not entirely, the child abuse was rumored for some time before the

    > > Gov'
    > > > stepped in.

    > > rumours are exactly that.... rumours.

    > ** Until the girls THEMSELVES told what happened afterward - then the
    > "rumors" became fact.

    sure.. like michael jackson bed pals? eh?

    > > > ## Exactly - it was THEIR religious beliefs. So were we supposed to

    > look
    > > > the other way and allow the constant abuse of children due to

    religious
    > > > beliefs of their parents.

    > > again what was the age of consent?

    > ** Again: You tell us! It sure wasn't 11 and 12 years old. So if it's

    14
    > and the girl is 14 that makes his sexual molestation right?

    ask a lawyer

    > > and by the way, you agree with sending children to unsupervise sex

    parties
    > > at motels... is that not child abuse?

    > ** Tell us what happened again........ give us all the details since

    you
    > CLAIM YOU WERE THERE.

    yeah sure I was.. yup..

    > What were you doing at a **GASP** unsupervised sex
    > party for little boys and girls 4 to 7 years old? LOL!!!! What was the
    > name of that fancy Hotel and it's Catering Hall again?

    misdirection observed and noted once again...
    thanks for admitiing you approve of those parties..

    snip...................

  8. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > yup you are good at that.. no need to tell us what you already do..

    > ## Misdirection noted.
    >
    > > so.. how many unwanted globes of cell have you disposed of?

    > ## The same number your wife disposed of.
    >
    > > was your son also a glob of cells.. and you missed the cutoff date?

    > ## Was yours?
    > --

    failure to answer the question has been observed... I guess your reply was
    yes..

  9. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:C%[email protected]
    > >
    > > "><> ><> | <>< <><" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > ===================
    > > > Too bad you JWs don't see sex as something pleasurable to enjoy with

    the
    > > one
    > > > you love.

    > ============================
    > > of course we do. and we normally marry the one we love as well.

    > ** That's not what you said in another post. You said any woman who had

    sex
    > for pleasure was a SLUT. Have you already forgotten what you claimed.

    and she is, and further more if a women married a women, just for sex.. she
    is still a whore... and the guy is a pig.. those marraiges dont last.. you
    should know..

  10. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]

    > > > preganancy.

    > > > * And that's why we have birth-control and abortion.

    > > ahhh yess abortion, the escape of an irresponsible slut...

    > ## Everyone's a slut to you. It's sad you Jehovah's Witnesses only get

    > enjoy sex a few times in your unhappy lives, isn't it

    no only people who morals are like yours... as for JW'S they can speak
    for themselves...

    so how many unwanted globs of cell you have had removed? does your husband
    know???

    > > > * Not everyone wants or can afford a new baby every few years.

    > > not every women are force to engage in sex either.

    > ## ? I haven't a clue what you're saying here.
    >
    > > > * So tell us Jabrioil, how may unwanted globes of cells has your wife

    > rid
    > > > herself of? Is she allowed to use BC when she"services" you as you

    > call
    > > it
    > > > or is she forced to bear one child after another after another........

    > > well since we dont practice abortion, I would say none..

    > ## So you haven't had sex since the birth of your last child - now that

    is
    > sad. Just think if you were a normal person you could have a NORMAL
    > marriage and sex life.
    >
    > as for her service,
    > > well she follow the scriptures.. uh.. so do I.. yes, I service her as

    > well..
    > > no complaints. as the bible percsribe..

    > ## Good! Whatever works for YOU and HER.
    >
    > > but we all notice your failure to answer the question..
    > > so we take that as yes..

    > ## What question?
    >
    > > we shall now call you the embryo exterminator...

    > ## Like your wife and mother was? Did they use coat-hangers? I'm not a
    > Dr. Only Dr's can perform abortions in the USA.
    >
    > > > * And does your other children know that your wife killed off

    potential
    > > > brothers and sisters
    > > > to make their lives more enjoyable on welfare? Inquiring minds want

    > > > know..... :0)

    > > well since we dont live on welfare, nor practice abortion..
    > > you have your answer...

    > ## Nor do I.
    >
    > > but we all know that you refuse to answer.. so yes we know that you have
    > > killed your own embryos..
    > > carol the embryo assasin..

    > ## What sense does this make? I can't kill anyone's embryos since I'm

    not
    > a Dr. Why don't you take a few classes in English?
    > --
    > MiKrobez......
    > (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    > himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    > JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    > ====================================================><>

  11. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > yup you are good at that.. no need to tell us what you already do..

    > > ## Misdirection noted.
    > >
    > > > so.. how many unwanted globes of cell have you disposed of?

    > > ## The same number your wife disposed of.
    > >
    > > > was your son also a glob of cells.. and you missed the cutoff date?

    > > ## Was yours?
    > > --
    > >

    > failure to answer the question has been observed... I guess your reply was
    > yes..

    ## Misdirection noted. No abortions needed here.
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    ====================================================><>

  12. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > ** You tell us! It sure wasn't 11 and 12 years old. So if it's 14 and

    > the
    > > girl is 14 that makes his sexual molestation right?

    > ask a lawyer..

    ## Misdirection noted. You ask a lawyer.

    > > ** Until the girls THEMSELVES told what happened afterward - then the
    > > "rumors" became fact.

    > sure.. like michael jackson bed pals? eh?

    ## Misdirection noted. MJ has no connection to Waco.

    > ask a lawyer

    ## Misdirection noted. You ask a lawyer.

    > > ** Tell us what happened again........ give us all the details since

    > you
    > > CLAIM YOU WERE THERE.

    > yeah sure I was.. yup..

    ## You claim you were. You keep talking about this wild party for 4 to 7
    years olds. How would you know if you weren't there?

    > > What were you doing at a **GASP** unsupervised sex
    > > party for little boys and girls 4 to 7 years old? LOL!!!! What was

    the
    > > name of that fancy Hotel and it's Catering Hall again?

    > misdirection observed and noted once again...

    ## You claim you were. You keep talking about this wild party for 4 to 7
    years olds. How would you know if you weren't there?

    > thanks for admitiing you approve of those parties..

    ## You claim you were. You would have been the only man there beside the
    clowns and magician - were you there hoping to sneak a little child off into
    a dark corner somewhere? You keep talking about this wild party for 4 to 7
    years olds. How would you know if you weren't there? Did you see the
    clowns? The magician? The servers and all the mothers? :) All the
    birthday presents - boy it sure was wild with that many kindergardeners
    wasn't it? I mean,... pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs....
    LOL!!!! Just think if your daughter had a normal life she wouldn't have
    ended up in the streets with her infant. My son is doing great in life!
    Isn't that nice?
    --
    Me & Them.......
    The Watchtower, January 15, 1983, p. 27
    " Fight Against Independent Thinking . Yet there
    are some who point out that the organization has
    had to make adjustments before (1975 fiasco etc), and so they argue:
    'This shows that we have to make up our own mind
    on what to believe.' (Which all people should do.) This is (dangerous)
    independent thinking.
    Why is it so dangerous? Such thinking is an evidence of pride." (Not pride
    but intelligence).
    When JWs start to THINK for themselves and ask questions they end up leaving
    the WTS.

    news:[email protected]

    ========================
    > and she is,

    * You're calling your wife a WHORE?

    and further more if a women married a women, just for sex..

    * Misdirection noted. Subject is not lesbians.

    she
    > is still a whore... and the guy is a pig..

    * Who? Your wife? Your mother?

    those marraiges dont last.. you
    > should know..

    * But your mother was never married you said...... your posts are becoming
    incomprehensible.
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    ====================================================><>

  14. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > ## Everyone's a slut to you. It's sad you Jehovah's Witnesses only get

    > to enjoy sex a few times in your unhappy lives, isn't it

    ============================
    > no only people who morals are like yours... as for JW'S they can speak
    > for themselves...

    # You know my morals? You live in my house with us? I think you're
    hallucinating again. LOL!!! :)

    > so how many unwanted globs of cell you have had removed? does your

    husband
    > know???

    # So how many unwanted globs of cells have you had your wife remove? Does
    your wife
    know if they're even yours???
    --
    MiKrobez......
    (Jabriol) should be more careful in the way he presents
    himself. Some people here might start pulling out all those
    JW quotes about "knowing the tree by its fruit" (Credit to Campbell)
    ====================================================><>

    news:[email protected]

    =======================
    > sure.. and you just kill all of his unwanted glob of cells... does he

    knows
    > that?

    I do? So you claim I'm a Dr and can perform legal abortions? Wow.....
    --
    Us and We........
    "Properly read, the Bible is the most potent

  16. jabriol

    jabriol Guest

    "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Gettin' FREE of WT Tyranny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > ## Everyone's a slut to you. It's sad you Jehovah's Witnesses only

    get
    > > to enjoy sex a few times in your unhappy lives, isn't it

    > ============================
    > > no only people who morals are like yours... as for JW'S they can

    speak
    > > for themselves...

    > # You know my morals? You live in my house with us? I think you're
    > hallucinating again. LOL!!! :)

    actually yes we know your morals, you demostrated well on the net.
    We know you lie.
    We know you forge e-mailldresses of others.
    We know you comitted abortion, probly many times.
    We know your son was born of out wedlock.
    we know you mostlikely cheated on your husband..

    we know about your morals very well.. and you are getting boring once agin..

    therfore... plonk! unelss you have some new material to entertain us...

    and ofcourse we know that when I peg on the truth.. you straight to attack
    ad hominen.

  17. "jabriol" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > so tell us Carol, how may unwanted globes of cell you have rid yourself of?
    > and does your son knows, that you killed off potential brothers and sisters
    > to make his life more enjoyable?

    Dum-dum, if Carol had direct abortion on living children, she didn't
    have her sons 'potential' brothers and sisters killed, she had his
    actual brothers and sisters murdered (objectively speaking.)

    news:[email protected]

    =============

    > actually yes we know your morals, you demostrated well on the net.
    > We know you lie.

    * Correction - YOU think everyone lies because you do. :)

    > We know you forge e-mailldresses of others.

    * You've been asked at least 20 times for PROOF that "anyone" is forging
    e-mail addresses - so far you haven't produced one example! LOL!!!!
    Where are they all? You've accused about 10 people of this and yet no
    proof?

    > We know you comitted abortion, probly many times.

    * We do? I can't commit/perform abortion as I am not a Dr. You must have
    me confused with another Jehovah's Witness women like you confuse me with
    the woman from Va - remember? Your wife maybe? Your sister?

    > We know your son was born of out wedlock.

    * He was? Wow? I wish someone would have told me and my husband! :)
    That was you yourself. You already admitted your mother was an unmarried
    women stuck raising you alone. Remember?

    > we know you mostlikely cheated on your husband..

    * We do? Why would I do that? Because YOU cheat on your wife doesn't mean
    all people cheat. I wasn't raised on welfare in an inner city slum by an
    unmarried mother.

    > we know about your morals very well.. and you are getting boring once

    agin..

    * We do? Which ones?

    > therfore... plonk! unelss you have some new material to entertain us...

    * You keep bringing up new material. :) No need for me waste my time.

    > and ofcourse we know that when I peg on the truth.. you straight to attack
    > ad hominen.

    * That's incomprehensible - like much of your typical blather and nonsense.
    Peg on the mouth? ???? Must be some ghetto-speak.
    -