rumor about cyclingpeaks?

PSUcycling

Nov 23, 2003
I heard some where that there is a v2 of cycling peaks coming out soon?

1. Will you have to buy the new version if you have the older? If so, same price?

2. I heard that it will have a way to estimate non-power rides for calculating TSS and IF including running?

3. when is it expected to be released?

Mr. Accogin?

thanks

jmac

PSUcycling said:

1. Will you have to buy the new version if you have the older? If so, same price?

2. I heard that it will have a way to estimate non-power rides for calculating TSS and IF including running?

Mr. Accogin?

thanks

jmac

His name is spelled correctly in his ID to the left of his posts. :)

PSUcycling said:

Mr. Accogin?

thanks

jmac

Bear in mind that, since I'm not a partner in TrainingPeaks, I'm not really privvy to a lot more information that you might be. IOW, take the answers below with a grain of salt, realizing that plans may/may have changed...

1. When the new version becomes available, you should be able to upgrade to it from version 1.1 for a modest fee. If you don't own a copy of version 1.1, the 'stand alone' price for the new version should be in the same ballpark as before.

2. Manual entry of estimated data has been a long-standing request, and so I know they're working on getting this into the next version.

3. Some time in '06 is about all I can tell you.

acoggan said:
Bear in mind that, since I'm not a partner in TrainingPeaks, I'm not really privvy to a lot more information that you might be. IOW, take the answers below with a grain of salt, realizing that plans may/may have changed...

1. When the new version becomes available, you should be able to upgrade to it from version 1.1 for a modest fee. If you don't own a copy of version 1.1, the 'stand alone' price for the new version should be in the same ballpark as before.

2. Manual entry of estimated data has been a long-standing request, and so I know they're working on getting this into the next version.

3. Some time in '06 is about all I can tell you.

thanks alot!