rumour:gerolsteiner positive

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Swiss radio has said a Gerolsteiner tested positive.

Kohl or Schumacher.

thunder said:

Kohl or Schumacher.
Schumacher is a huge suprise. :rolleyes: He went to the same School Of Dopers Who Draw Attention With Outrageous Victories that Ricco attended.

thunder said:

Kohl or Schumacher.
Yea, Potatohead has my vote. After the way he rode the first week, I was kind of hoping he would get busted.

ASO are kicking some ass this year if this is true. Good for them.

Bro Deal said:
Schumacher is a huge suprise. :rolleyes: He went to the same School Of Dopers Who Draw Attention With Outrageous Victories that Ricco attended.
Oh, so he's an fellow alumnus of Vino, Ras, Contadope, Flandis and Pharmstrong.

I heard Cadel's application was rejected - not enough moxie.

Ugh. Another one. Ok, I vote for Schumi also, given his history. Although I have found Kohl's performance this Tour a wee bit surprising...

Powerful Pete said:
Ugh. Another one. Ok, I vote for Schumi also, given his history. Although I have found Kohl's performance this Tour a wee bit surprising...
Is this the end of the pure climbers or did they ever exist? I feel there will be less and less <60kgs riders. There seems no need for them in this generation of riding. DS know that they have to protect them for the majority of stages and they now sem to have no chance in the mountains?? It will be a shame, sprinters and rouleurs have it easy?

NJK said:
Is this the end of the pure climbers or did they ever exist? I feel there will be less and less <60kgs riders. There seems no need for them in this generation of riding. DS know that they have to protect them for the majority of stages and they now sem to have no chance in the mountains?? It will be a shame, sprinters and rouleurs have it easy?
There will always be a place for pure climbers in grand tours, if only for stage wins. I think they have an easier time in the Giro and the Vuelta, where the mountains tend to be steeper than in the Tour, so you will see people like Sella winning stages in those types of races more often than in the Tour, where the time spent in the flats is always 110% with the rouleurs pushing things as hard as they can to tire out the little guys.

the rumour came originally from German Eurosport (it was Schumacher) , AFLD said Schumacher did not test positive. Eurosport removed the report from their website.

cyclingheroes said:
the rumour came originally from German Eurosport (it was Schumacher) , AFLD said Schumacher did not test positive. Eurosport removed the report from their website.
Interesting. Thanks for the update.

thoughtforfood said:
Yea, Potatohead has my vote. After the way he rode the first week, I was kind of hoping he would get busted.

ASO are kicking some ass this year if this is true. Good for them.
LOL on the nickname! I've always called him P----head but the "p"-word doesn't stand for potato.

It would probably kill the team if true since they do not have a replacement sponsor yet.

Schumacher always looks fat to me. Or maybe it's just the Gerolsteiner kit, which looks more like a leotard than a lycra cycling uniform.

cyclingheroes said:
Doesn't matter the only thing that keeps this forum alive is dope......talk......

cyclingheroes said:

Hopefully he sue's their **** off!

huboon said:
Schumacher always looks fat to me. Or maybe it's just the Gerolsteiner kit, which looks more like a leotard than a lycra cycling uniform.

I was thinking the same thing - they should sue whoever designed the kit - the increasingly darker and darker "u" shaped bands at the bottom of the stomach area makes the whole team look like they're pregnant.