Rumour: Kloden tested positive so he just pulled out

No question this whole thread and rumor is nothing more than jealousy. Once again the Hog has proven that he is a tactical genius and delivered yet another grand tour winner. Face it, he learned from the best.

aquatrain said:
No question this whole thread and rumor is nothing more than jealousy. Once again the Hog has proven that he is a tactical genius and delivered yet another grand tour winner. Face it, he learned from the best.
Love you....mean it!

aquatrain said:
Well, one has to agree there. I guess that is why people are so jealous. :p

Jeff Vader said:
Why are you guys so down on Johann and the boys? Just because he and Chris have developed a proven system for winning doesn't mean anybody is doping. And, if Kloden is doping that is because he was from a German team. I knew Johan shouldn't have brought hism to Astana. That is not how Americans do things. We win by hard work and not cheating. Glad to see Al win this race. This surely will make the tour reconsider.
Klöden rode for Astana before Bruyneel came along so he didn't bring Klöden to Astana. German teams are no more probable to dope than American teams. Certainly many americans win by hard work but there are also cheaters for sure...besides Astana is a Kazakh team.

RdBiker said:
Klöden rode for Astana before Bruyneel came along so he didn't bring Klöden to Astana. German teams are no more probable to dope than American teams. Certainly many americans win by hard work but there are also cheaters for sure...besides Astana is a Kazakh team.
NEVER QUESTION JEFF VADER!!!!!!!!!!!

Crankyfeet said:
Where do you go to **** Jeff Vader? I'm sold... ;) :D
Well I go to his house, but he might be willing to meet you somewhere else...he is the top in our relationship so he wouldn't do the same for me....

I never called you a moron, TFF.

I will just say this. I didn't post on this thread b/c of Kloden. I posted on this thread b/c I am sick of the DPF references. I went there long ago and have not been back. It blows. But what annoys me more is when people tell other people to go there just b/c that person expressed a different opinion. Is that not reminiscent of DPF? I avoid the DPF threads on this site, but more and more DPF creeps into every conversation. What the hell?

Again, I don't want to go back and forth about this. I can't recall the specific topic, but awhile back we were debating something and you came up with really good arguments that pursuaded me to consider your perspective. I considered your posts to me more on the engaging side back then. What's not engaging is to post DPF link and expect that to be an adequate reply to something you disagree with. But whatever...

Klodifan said:

I will just say this. I didn't post on this thread b/c of Kloden. I posted on this thread b/c I am sick of the DPF references. I went there long ago and have not been back. It blows. But what annoys me more is when people tell other people to go there just b/c that person expressed a different opinion. Is that not reminiscent of DPF? I avoid the DPF threads on this site, but more and more DPF creeps into every conversation. What the hell?
I thought it was a fair game given that Eldron was suggesting that we shouldn't discuss doping. If he was just debating that Kloden didn't dope, you wouldn't have seen TFF post the DPF link.

Klodifan said:

Again, I don't want to go back and forth about this. I can't recall the specific topic, but awhile back we were debating something and you came up with really good arguments that pursuaded me to consider your perspective. I considered your posts to me more on the engaging side back then. What's not engaging is to post DPF link and expect that to be an adequate reply to something you disagree with. But whatever...
I respect what you are saying. I think the thing with DPF is that you cannot address the problems of the forum there because the mods will not allow that. I still see merit in posting there, because I for one think confronting the denial of doping is important, even if done is sometimes condecending ways (not the most effective, but hey, I am not perfect).

I do see what you are saying though.

jimmypop said:
I'm calling you a moron. Do you really think your hero on wheels rode/is riding clean?
I don't think that's what Klodifan is saying jimmypop. I think that klodifan is saying that the official line is just as, if not more, plausible than the rumor. Whether one agrees or not, is another thing. Klodifan is, I think, well aware (in previous posts) that most riders who are doping don't test positive. I tend to agree that if we assume Kloden is a doper... the odds of him testing positive... after passing hundreds of dope tests previously... are slim.

Klodifan has objective, reasonable opinions, and I think has mentioned that the whole doping fiasco last year and wider implication of riders (including Kloden with T-mobile's revelations/problems) contributed to Klodifan's disillusionment and disappointment with pro cycling, much the same as a lot of us.

Crankyfeet said:
I don't think that's what Klodifan is saying jimmypop. I think that she is saying that the official line is just as, if not more, plausible than the rumor. Whether one agrees or not, is another thing. Klodifan is, I think, well aware (in previous posts) that most riders who are doping don't test positive.

Klodifan has objective, reasonable opinions, and I think has mentioned that the whole doping fiasco last year and wider implication of riders (including Kloden with T-mobile's revelations/problems) contributed to Klodifan's disillusionment and disappointment with pro cycling, much the same as a lot of us.
That's all and well, but I'm through being rational on cycling forums, particularly with someone who carries such a nick and avatar.

Professional cycling is a fool's sport. I eagerly await the day that it's fueled by Brawndo and used as a device to settle intergalactic legal disputes.

jimmypop said:
That's all and well, but I'm through being rational on cycling forums, particularly with someone who carries such a nick and avatar.

Professional cycling is a fool's sport. I eagerly await the day that it's fueled by Brawndo and used as a device to settle intergalactic legal disputes.
:D

This is the great knot inside a lot of us here. Simultaneous love and hatred for the sport of cycling.

Maybe sport (all sports) ends up allowing/legalizing doping. I can't see how you can have it partially (even mostly) clean, without giving huge advantages to those who can beat/cheat the monitoring systems of enforcement.

Maybe we can just take out some of the doping.

jimmypop said:

Give her a break...that's always been her handle and avatar! Should she have to start over with a new name?

I know you're in detox from DPF...but lay off KF..she's not musette...:p

jimmypop said:

I don't think Klodifan is blindly defending his guy. From what I've seen, Klodifan is not blind to the problems of the sport. He knows what is going on.

OK. One of us just insulted Klodifan. I assumed he was a guy. I am probably wrong.

Sorry Klodi.

Malkmus said:
I don't think Klodifan is blindly defending his guy. From what I've seen, Klodifan is not blind to the problems of the sport. He knows what is going on.
Hee-hee... :p Malkmus... I thought you ladies could all pick each other... ;) :D

Crankyfeet said:
Hee-hee... :p Malkmus... I thought you ladies could all pick each other... ;) :D
You are a very bad boy....

I noticed you went out of your way to not use a pronoun earlier... ;)