Rums-ass

Ronde Chimp

Guest
So Rumsas has decided to protect his reputation by filing a defamation suit against the French judge
who ridiculed him in the press. And what great sum is he suing this judge for, saying he impuned his
reputation? One euro. Yep. He feels his reputation is worth about a buck. Personally, I think he's
overestimated it by about 2 Euros.

What a pathetic doping scumbag.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

If this is true, it's actually a good thing. We may all have our opinions about Rumsas (and his drug
dealing wife), but the fact remains that he didn't test positive for anything (which is the
incompetence of the testing organization, IMO).

Maybe they'll take a closer look at the treatment of the athletes, and the possibility that some may
actually NOT be cheating dopers. Just wait until Simoni's lawyers start looking for the financial
damages due to getting thrown out of the Giro, then de-selected from The Tour.

The good of it will be that the testing agencies will HAVE to be ABSOLUTELY sure that a guy is
cheating, and if there's any doubt, that he goes free (Moninger). Instead of this b.s. system that's
in place now......

Ronde Chump

I don't think it has anything to do with $$$$$$$$ It's the way the FRENCH handle their affairs.
Guilty until proven innocent. Damn good thing that the French judge from the Ice Skating wasn't
there.... MMMMMMMMM French are building a reputation...or maybe justifying the one they got already!
news:[email protected]...

On 17 Dec 2002 18:32:47 GMT, [email protected] (Ronde Chump) wrote:

>If this is true, it's actually a good thing. We may all have our opinions about Rumsas (and his
>drug dealing wife), but the fact remains that he didn't test positive for anything (which is the
>incompetence of the testing organization, IMO).
>
>Maybe they'll take a closer look at the treatment of the athletes, and the possibility that some
>may actually NOT be cheating dopers. Just wait until Simoni's lawyers start looking for the
>financial damages due to getting thrown out of the Giro, then de-selected from The Tour.
>
>The good of it will be that the testing agencies will HAVE to be ABSOLUTELY sure that a guy is
>cheating, and if there's any doubt, that he goes free (Moninger). Instead of this b.s. system
>that's in place now......
>
>Ronde Chump

Chumpster:

I agree with you regarding the treatment of athletes. If this was a Moninger-type situation I'd be
pleased. But for Rusmas to even pretend he's innocent is laughable. Sure he didn't test positive for
doping - hmm, could that be due to the boot-ful of masking agents his wife was toting in her car?

Simoni on the other hand has a huge case. He should sue for millions; a successful lawsuit like his
could do a lot to advance the cause of accused athletes. But for Rums-ass to sue for *one* euro says
a lot about his case, and doesn't help cyclists at all.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:03:00 +0100, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "ronde chimp" <[email protected]>

>> > I've read in a couple of articles that probenicid (sp?) was among his mother's
>> > medications...which I believe is a masking agent. If it's not then my bad.
>> >

>> It is a masking agent, but it itself is on the banned list. Isn't it what Simoni was busted for
>> in the Giro or was it one of the other guys?
>
>Garzelli was busted for probenecid. Simoni was busted for coke.

BTW, where can one buy some of those Peruvian cocaine candies? I have some Heroin Caramel Bits, but
they lack that ooomph...

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:24:14 -0600, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> But for Rusmas to even pretend he's innocent is laughable. Sure he didn't test positive for
>> doping - hmm, could that be due to the boot-ful of masking agents his wife was toting in
>> her car?
>>

>Which of the drugs in her car were masking agents?

I've read in a couple of articles that probenicid (sp?) was among his mother's medications...which I
believe is a masking agent. If it's not then my bad.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

news:<[email protected]>...
> "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > But for Rusmas to even pretend he's innocent is laughable. Sure he didn't test positive for
> > doping - hmm, could that be due to the boot-ful of masking agents his wife was toting in
> > her car?
> >

> Which of the drugs in her car were masking agents?

actovegin and human serum albumin.

Robert Chung wrote:
> Garzelli was busted for probenecid.

Nono, Pedro Delgado.