Rumsas in the news

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > JTN wrote:
> > > if I were racing clean I would run my mouth like there was no tomorrow against all the
> > > druggies. if they didn't like it they could kiss my clean ass.....
> > >
> > It wouldn't be too clean after being run into the ditch a few times.
> >

> Or being *****ed out by LANCE like the French rider who tried preaching
like
> that a few summers ago.
>
> Carl (evidently I suck at recalling names)

Christophe Bassons.

"Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Lance must know that anything said will be thrown back in his face if he is ever implicated.
> Then problem here is implicated.......because you know the French will implicate even with out
> reason, evidence or anything else......

You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > Lance must know that anything said will be thrown back in his face if he is ever implicated.
> > Then problem here is implicated.......because you know the French will implicate even with out
> > reason, evidence or anything else......
>
> You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
Yes, unlike Americans!

Just a Cyclist wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>>Then problem here is implicated.......because you know the French will implicate even with out
>>>reason, evidence or anything else......
>>
>>You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
>
> Yes, unlike Americans!

Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...

"Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > Then problem here is implicated.......because you know the
French will
> > > implicate even with out reason, evidence or anything else......
> >
> > You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
> Yes, unlike Americans!

Robert has a point. What I'd like to see is someone like Franck Renier really come alive in the Tour
and kick the **** out of all of those wussie sprinters.

"Just a Cyclist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > Then problem here is implicated.......because you know the French will implicate even with out
> > > reason, evidence or anything else......
> >
> > You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
> Yes, unlike Americans!

Here's a thought. Patriotic? Good. Delusional? Bad. Just puttin' it on the table, is all.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Just a Cyclist wrote:
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
> >
> > Yes, unlike Americans!
>
> Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...

You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile trailer.

Stewart Fleming wrote:

> Just a Cyclist wrote:
>
>> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
>>

>> Yes, unlike Americans!
>

> Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...

According to about 10% of Americans polled, Iraq used WMDs against the US in the recent war.
According to about 20% of those polled, some of the 9/11 terrorists were Iraqis sent by Saddam
Hussein. (See story in Sunday's papers.)

They probably all wear CUTTERS shirts at big bike races.

Robert Chung wrote:
> "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>

>>Just a Cyclist wrote:
>>
>>>"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Yes, unlike Americans!
>>
>>Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...
>

> You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile trailer.

Sorry, not good enough. Any nation that has recently had an active WMD program, but ended it and
destroyed/removed all their material, would have WMD equipment.

In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Just a Cyclist wrote:
> > > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Yes, unlike Americans!
> >
> > Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...
>
> You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile trailer.

Oh, you mean these trailers?

http://www.observer.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4691603,00.html

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

In article <[email protected]>, Raptor <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stewart Fleming wrote:
> >

> > Just a Cyclist wrote:
> >
> >> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Yes, unlike Americans!
> >

> > Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...
>
> According to about 10% of Americans polled, Iraq used WMDs against the US in the recent war.
> According to about 20% of those polled, some of the 9/11 terrorists were Iraqis sent by Saddam
> Hussein. (See story in Sunday's papers.)
>
> They probably all wear CUTTERS shirts at big bike races.

The poll numbers were far worse than that:

"A third of the American public believes U.S. forces found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,
according to a recent poll. And 22 percent said Iraq actually used chemical or biological weapons in
the war."
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/nation/6087005.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

Prior to the war, there were polls that showed as much as 85% of people polled thought that Iraq
was directly involved in 9-11 and as many couldn't accurately state how many Iraqis were among
the hijackers.

Yes, the "embedded reporters" really helped keep America informed during the war...

--

Robert Chung wrote:

> You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile trailer.\

The mobile trailer that the British sold the Iraqis back in the 80s for making hydrogen for
weather balloons?

Or the lil support trailer that Mr John Howard says proves the Iraqis had WMD because it has
something to do with the above-mentioned trailers?

Don't make me laugh.

Stewart Fleming wrote:

> Or the lil support trailer that Mr John Howard says proves the Iraqis had WMD because it has
> something to do with the above-mentioned trailers?

> Don't make me laugh.

The Iraqis claim it is not a trailer, it is an Olympic Training Sled purchased from an American
for use as a cycling training aid. In their most outrageous statement yet, they say it contains
cans of tuna.

Those lying bastards are up to something. Who would ever believe such nonsense.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

oh yea, thats right. I forgot about that one. he told him to quit the tour

by his babe since then though.

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > JTN wrote:
> > > if I were racing clean I would run my mouth like there was no tomorrow against all the
> > > druggies. if they didn't like it they could kiss my clean ass.....
> > >
> > It wouldn't be too clean after being run into the ditch a few times.
> >

> Or being *****ed out by LANCE like the French rider who tried preaching
like
> that a few summers ago.
>
> Carl (evidently I suck at recalling names)

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Robert Chung wrote:
>
> > You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile
trailer.\

> The mobile trailer that the British sold the Iraqis back in the 80s for
making
> hydrogen for weather balloons?
>
> Or the lil support trailer that Mr John Howard says proves the Iraqis had
WMD
> because it has something to do with the above-mentioned trailers?
>
> Don't make me laugh.

Neither. I mean the trailer that was found at the bottom right of this photo in an intelligence
photo from November 2002 that identified other bombing targets and formed much of the basis for our
invasion: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/trailer.jpg

In article <[email protected]>, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stewart Fleming wrote:
>
> > Or the lil support trailer that Mr John Howard says proves the Iraqis had WMD because it has
> > something to do with the above-mentioned trailers?
>
> > Don't make me laugh.
>
> The Iraqis claim it is not a trailer, it is an Olympic Training Sled purchased from an American
> for use as a cycling training aid. In their most outrageous statement yet, they say it contains
> cans of tuna.
>
> Those lying bastards are up to something. Who would ever believe such nonsense.

It beats riding around pulling a kid trailer.

-WG

Robert Chung wrote:

> Neither. I mean the trailer that was found at the bottom right of this photo in an intelligence
> photo from November 2002 that identified other bombing targets and formed much of the basis for
> our invasion: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rechung/temp/trailer.jpg

STOPPIT!!! You AND Bob Schwartz! I said DON'T make me laugh!!!
:)
STF

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Just a Cyclist wrote:
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>You mean, unlike Americans? Hmmm.
> >
> > Yes, unlike Americans!
>
> Oh, have they found WMD in Iraq then? I must have missed that one...

You mean the one's that we were told were there by Bill Clinton, the UN and Saddam Hussein himself
in his inventory to the weapons inspectors?

http://www.hrw.org/editorials/2003/iraqmassgraves.htm

WMD or not, would you prefer this to have continued - yes or no?

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Robert Chung wrote:
>
> > You must not have been paying attention when we found that mobile
trailer.\

> The mobile trailer that the British sold the Iraqis back in the 80s
for making
> hydrogen for weather balloons?
>
> Or the lil support trailer that Mr John Howard says proves the
Iraqis had WMD
> because it has something to do with the above-mentioned trailers?
>
> Don't make me laugh.

BTW, reportedly those trucks contained small fermeters. A fermenter isn't used to generate hydrogen
gas by any normal means that I know of. Fermenters are used to grow bacteria.