Rumsfeld sucks

ryan_velo

Aug 1, 2004
Our solders in iraq have a lack of armored vehicles, and almost daily u.s. solders and marines are being killed and mamed by road side bombs. Solders are having to dig up old scraps of metal from landfills and nail them onto their vehicles. While rumsfeld was speaking in front of some troops yesterday, when a solder asked him why they do not have an ample number of armored vehicles. In reply, "you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wished you had" very true, but this is not the case. He knows damm well that there is eanough money to suply these solders. **** him! **** bush! **** his adm.! This "war" is bull ****:mad: It's about money and oil. And the gas prices have not even gone down! You see it's bush that is making money, it's all about money. This is all about money. And he has convinced the half the american public that we are liberating this country. It's depressing, and They should be doing all they can to see that the solders are as well off as they can be! It's ****ing ********! I ****ing hate bush! ****, george, and don are evil ****ing bastards:mad: Il bet bush would like it if his daughters off to iraq! Or [if he had a son] for that matter! Support our troops and get them home, but not george bush!

ryan_velo said:
Our solders in iraq have a lack of armored vehicles, and almost daily u.s. solders and marines are being killed and mamed by road side bombs. Solders are having to dig up old scraps of metal from landfills and nail them onto their vehicles. While rumsfeld was speaking in front of some troops yesterday, when a solder asked him why they do not have an ample number of armored vehicles. In reply, "you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wished you had" very true, but this is not the case. He knows damm well that there is eanough money to suply these solders. **** him! **** bush! **** his adm.! This "war" is bull ****:mad: It's about money and oil. And the gas prices have not even gone down! You see it's bush that is making money, it's all about money. This is all about money. And he has convinced the half the american public that we are liberating this country. It's depressing, and They should be doing all they can to see that the solders are as well off as they can be! It's ****ing ********! I ****ing hate bush! ****, george, and don are evil ****ing bastards:mad: Il bet bush would like it if his daughters off to iraq! Or [if he had a son] for that matter! Support our troops and get them home, but not george bush!

Been saying it for months - cannon fodder.

merkin goverment is sending the cannon fodder over to "eye-rak" and it seems
that when the fodder has been processed - they can't get jobs or houses back in Merkinland after "serving their Commander in Chief ".
Eyes below !

http://www.karmabanque.com/modules....=article&sid=1946&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I'll take it that neither of you voted for Bush ?

You are paying a heavy price at the moment for having Oliver the Chimp as president.
Seems he has managed to persuade people to vote for him though.
The people have spoken as they say.
Ah well.

I think that there is a lot more pain for the USA to go through - politically, economically and militarily.

And another thing, bush does not give a **** about our vetarins. Like just read lim's post. Bush does not give a **** about our troops or vetarins, and it sucks! All the ******* cares about is that black greasy luiquidy stuff under the sand that he is invadeing, in the process killing over 100,000, yes thats right 100,000 CIVILIANS, not the enemy. But hell, bush's dady got him outa nam. so he doesnt know What it's like to go off to war and

1] kill fellow human beings
2]put your ass on the line
3] be killed or mamed or watch your friend get his head f*cking blown off

unlike our war hero john kerry,

limerickman said:
I'll take it that neither of you voted for Bush ?

You are paying a heavy price at the moment for having Oliver the Chimp as president.
Seems he has managed to persuade people to vote for him though.
The people have spoken as they say.
Ah well.

I think that there is a lot more pain for the USA to go through - politically, economically and militarily.
Thats about tha gist of it

Sputnick said:
what is a Rumsfeld?
carbon, titanium, aluminium, steel??

I believe it is a composite material. Comes in only one color. Very expensive with a dull "lack luster finish ",but unfortunately falls apart with light use.

Agree wholeheartedly. Yeah "Rummy's the guy who helped "arm" saddam in the 80's, along w/ Wolfowitz (both currently in Dubya's administration) Bush can claim he went into Iraq for WMD but any person, of avg. intelligence, can see that he went there w/ imperialistic motives based on PNAC http://www.pnac.info/ goals until he can turn up something to justify his claim which by the way Powell (the one who made the claim is now relegated to the "dustbin of history"). Well he fooled 51% of the people or some of the people plus the amt. generated by his republican buddies voting machines. The guy "dodged" when he could've gone to 'Nam so, his being elected as a "war president" boggles the mind. He more than likely got votes based on his seemingly christian appearance he has molded convieniently after doing a good deal of partying while our boy's were over in the 'Nam. It's shameless.

Yes, it was encouraging to see American soldiers speaking out.
Even those people who agree with the call for war in Iraq should consider that the military strategy was unprofessional and badly organised - so much for Bush as a commander in chief.
I don't think Clinton would ever have been foolish enough to put U.S. troops on the ground in Iraq and at risk. The task they are faced with is impossible. True you can drag a donkey to a waterhole but you can't force it to drink if it doesn't want to and the people of Iraq want to determine their own political destiny. You can't force democracy at gunpoint or try and force people to be somehow western in outlook.
No matter how superior your army might be, you should never push an enemy into a corner where they have nothing to lose and become desperate. I'm sure that if the Iraqis were given some hope to decide their own fate the suicide bombings and violence would cease.
Let's hope more troops continue to ask these awkward questions.

ryan_velo said: