Run Thru The Vines 10k

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Tamu, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Tamu

    Tamu Guest

    Howdy, Texas A&M RoadRunners Present the 26th annual,
    ### Run Thru The Vines ###
    5K Fun Run/Walk and 10K Race (Cash Prizes Awarded) Saturday, April 12th 2003 [Parents Weekend
    at A&M] Messina Hof Winery, All races start at 9:00am For more info, and registering go to
    http://www.runthruthevines.com (and Governor Perry will be running the 10k !!!)

    Tags:

  2. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    Bill-always hard-Rodgers wrote:
    >> Texas A&M RoadRunners
    >
    > Wow, what a REALLY cool name. NOT! (I'd be embarrassed to go out in public witrh a name like that)

    You think that's bad? For my sins I'm a member of the Troon Tortoises. (No surprise really that I'm
    so bl**dy slow).

    Tim
    --
    It's only Usenet. Nobody dies.

  3. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    "Bill-always hard-Rodgers " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >You think that's bad? For my sins I'm a member of the Troon Tortoises.
    (No
    > >surprise really that I'm so bl**dy slow).
    >
    > ROTFLMFAO! Yes, that's bad... Just some advice Tim, don't admit to it in any bars, or on the
    > internet
    for
    > that matter.

    It can be our little secret. Okay?