General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Running in Savannah, GA?

Started by PC Gameplayer · · Last activity · 2 posts · 419 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 September 2004
Last activity
1 October 2004
Original author
PC Gameplayer
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
419
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi:

    I'm going to be in Savannah all next week on business. I'm staying at
    the Westin which is on Hutchinson Island. Unfortunately I won't have
    a car, so I can't travel anywhere...but I'm looking for a good spot to
    run. Anyone know if there's a track/path on the island, or on either
    side of the river? Is there a "rave run" that I shouldn't miss? I'm
    only looking at doing 3-4 miles per day, so if anyone has anything in
    mind that fits into that category, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
    You can also contact me offline at jtj3 at comcast dot net.

    Jim

  2. (PC Gameplayer) said:

    Hi:

    I'm going to be in Savannah all next week on business. I'm staying at
    the Westin which is on Hutchinson Island. Unfortunately I won't have
    a car, so I can't travel anywhere...but I'm looking for a good spot to
    run. Anyone know if there's a track/path on the island, or on either
    side of the river? Is there a "rave run" that I shouldn't miss? I'm
    only looking at doing 3-4 miles per day, so if anyone has anything in
    mind that fits into that category, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
    You can also contact me offline at jtj3 at comcast dot net.

    Jim

    Savannah has a Rails to Trails segment that goes from Queens Island
    out to the Ft. Pulaski Natl Monument area.

    Not too much info on line, but here's one link:

    http://www.traillink.com/TL_Active_Pages/TrailSearch/default.asp?Action=DisplayDetails&ID=525

    Mike Tennent

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.