Running jacket/pants

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Spm073, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Spm073

    Spm073 Guest

    I am considering buy a new running suit (jacket/pants). Im in Texas so im not that concerned about
    the cold, but i am concerned about rain/sleet and would like something that i can wear through the
    winter, with or without layers that would be warm enough for moderate cold, but cool enough that i
    could wear it on warmer, windy days.

    Can anyone point me at a product?

    Tags:

  2. Gentolm