Running jacket/pants

Spm073

Guest
I am considering buy a new running suit (jacket/pants). Im in Texas so im not that concerned about
the cold, but i am concerned about rain/sleet and would like something that i can wear through the
winter, with or without layers that would be warm enough for moderate cold, but cool enough that i
could wear it on warmer, windy days.

Can anyone point me at a product?

73 do you run in ft worth?? plodzilla