Running Jokes

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by JaKoB, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. JaKoB

    JaKoB Guest

    I searched the internet everywhere! Does anybody have any good running
    jokes?!?! I love jokes.....

    Jakob

    Tags:

  2. Bethowmuch

    Bethowmuch Guest

    Its not a joke but I've got some good running advice. Start slow and then
    taper off.

    Q. What do you get if you cross the energizer bunny with a Kenyan?

    A. An ultra-marathoner, he keeps going and going and going......

    For those of us who enjoy a chew of tobacco while running, never spit into a
    headwind.

  3. << headwind >>

    Hedgewick?
    That you,
    Pretty grrl?
    Got news?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  4. JaKoB wrote:
    > I searched the internet everywhere! Does anybody have any good

    running
    > jokes?!?! I love jokes.....
    >
    > Jakob

    Not a joke but I still think it's funny.

    Found it in the runner's comment section on www.marathonguide.com

    [A runner about the Silicon Valley Marathon]
    "this was my first marathon (2000) and I enjoyed it more than sex."

    [Reply from another runner]
    "If, as you say, you enjoyed your first marathon 'more than sex,'
    you're not doing either one well.
    Seek coaching."

  5. Jakob, they really don't like to be referred to, as jokes. I know it's
    easy, and it seems like the right thing to do, but you must have some
    restraint.

  6. << you must have some
    restraint.>>

    *perking up*
    What kind?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  7. Fredrick

    Fredrick Guest

    [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > << you must have some
    > restraint.>>
    >
    > *perking up*
    > What kind?

    I've quite an assortment, whips, chains, black leather corsets,
    fur-lined hand cuffs, you name it, I got it.

  8. Fredrick

    Fredrick Guest

    "JaKoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I searched the internet everywhere! Does anybody have any good running
    > jokes?!?! I love jokes.....

    If you're a runner, there's always the mirror for unlimited laughs.