Running Logbook

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Gorillaman, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Gorillaman

    Gorillaman Guest

    I am looking for a script I can use as a logbook for my web site. One
    that I can view my runs on. I could enter them online. Something that
    would show and calculate pace rate etc.

    Anyone know of any?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Rene

    Rene Guest

    Gorillaman:

    Not sure if this is something you may be interested on but you can try a
    free online program that will track your runs plus much more at:

    www.DietAndExerciseTracker.com

    news:[email protected]