Running Nose

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by VITOdelapata, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. VITOdelapata

    VITOdelapata Guest

    My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

    --
    R.Robinson
    rrockslide"earthlink.net

    Tags:

  2. Leo

    Leo Guest

    Just leave it at home.

    VITOdelapata wrote:
    > My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?
    >
    > --
    > R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

  3. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    "VITOdelapata" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?
    >
    > --
    > R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

    Try a non-drowsy anti-histamine

    Phil

    --
    "If your nose runs and your feet smell, are you built upside down?"

  4. VITOdelapata wrote:

    >My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

    If your feet smell and your nose runs then you're built upside-down.

    Okay, sorry, I'll get my coat...

  5. Deepest Blue

    Deepest Blue Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:55:12 GMT, "VITOdelapata" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

    Why would you want to do that? Lick it when it dribbles onto your upper lip. It turns every run into
    a gourmet experience.