Running Nose

VITOdelapata

Guest
My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

--
R.Robinson
rrockslide"earthlink.net

Just leave it at home.

VITOdelapata wrote:
> My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?
>
> --
> R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

"VITOdelapata" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?
>
> --
> R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

Try a non-drowsy anti-histamine

Phil

--
"If your nose runs and your feet smell, are you built upside down?"

VITOdelapata wrote:

>My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

If your feet smell and your nose runs then you're built upside-down.

Okay, sorry, I'll get my coat...

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:55:12 GMT, "VITOdelapata" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>My nose runs constantly when I run. Isn't there some type of nasal strips I can use to stop this?

Why would you want to do that? Lick it when it dribbles onto your upper lip. It turns every run into
a gourmet experience.