Running of the Bulls

Sierraman

Guest
Some of this reminds me of the running of the bulls when a bunch of these
guys are running in front of the riders. Cracks me up! Good for the fans
those handlebars aren't inverted the other way or they might end up with the
end of the bar up their ass like when the bull gores the runners and the way
the fans wave those flags it's like they are taunting a bull or something.
Hell of a gauntlet!

B-

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:37:02 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Some of this reminds me of the running of the bulls when a bunch of these
>guys are running in front of the riders. Cracks me up! Good for the fans
>those handlebars aren't inverted the other way or they might end up with the
>end of the bar up their ass like when the bull gores the runners and the way
>the fans wave those flags it's like they are taunting a bull or something.
>Hell of a gauntlet!
>
>B-

It'd be fun to let the laughing group play games with them. Polo
mallets, whatever. Paint guns, pellet guns, lots of choices. Could
give out a jersey, maybe a red one, for largest head count.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...