Running om Mars

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Plonker, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. Plonker

    Plonker Guest

    Apart from the lack of oxygen, high temperature and rough soil, are there
    any other things to consider when running on Mars?

    Tags:

  2. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    Plonker wrote:
    > Apart from the lack of oxygen, high temperature and rough soil, are
    > there any other things to consider when running on Mars?

    Yes, you'll be dressed entirely inappropriately. It's *cold* on Mars so a
    singlet and shorts just won't do. The low gravity (about 0.38g) will be
    nice but may affect your running style somewhat.

    The lack of a magnetic field will make compass navigation tricky and will
    lead to your brains getting fried every time there's a solar flare. (Wear a
    lead hat).

    HTH

    Tim

  3. rick++

    rick++ Guest

    > It's *cold* on Mars ....

    Summer, at noon on the equator it can reach 10C (50F).
    With the thin air it was still drop to a hundred below at night
    in the summer.

  4. Beach Runner

    Beach Runner Guest

    rick++ wrote:

    >>It's *cold* on Mars ....

    > Summer, at noon on the equator it can reach 10C (50F).
    > With the thin air it was still drop to a hundred below at night
    > in the summer.

    Ah, but the woman are beautiful.

  5. rick++

    rick++ Guest

  6. On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:59:38 GMT, Beach Runner <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ah, but the woman are beautiful.

    The woman have very large penis too.

  7. Beach Bounty

    Beach Bounty Guest

    Running om Mars

    Group: rec.running Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2006, 1:03pm (EST+6) From: [email protected]
    (Plonker)
    Apart from the lack of oxygen, high temperature and rough soil, are
    there any other things to consider when running on Mars?

    Oh yes. The construction earth movers woe can make a beauty land space
    and turn it into a runners treadmill in realer world time.
    see mars was used because most of these planets have a no trespass sign
    on them or the overlook homes of local back dirt water can match your
    foot print or some one called or some one saw you...
    in point: mars as a metaphor to construction sub property developers
    plan.
    Hay them workers handbooks and equipment on them places and it is
    private property and police be calling you if any thing is taken wreck.
    and you well be charged on your taxes.............

    Try Ninja running on a golf corset in the dark.....very smooth grass
    surface. and leave no prints and a bay all good point of Not trashing
    places.......

    To get to the mars planet (metaphor) right after the ground is made to
    roads and hills and valleys al smooth and time to settle and hard is too
    say........Mars planet with air.

    as for future missions. (probes are good.)
    earth more important and I prefer o ride out byline instead of spending
    my whole life to change it.
    gee if your cold is it not easier to go south to florida. then build a
    place on mars....... Katrina well be mild to what is out there. yet you
    be looking like E.T.
    terra format is a mistake........my own opinion nasa treadmill people

    planet.
    air.
    big.
    get equipment to planet.
    far.
    probes and intell, yes.
    travel No.
    ................(s)...........(o)....................(s)

    42°N,83°W 90°N,180° 90°lat,
    3rd planet from the Sun.
    Milky Way, Orion arm.
    U.S.A., Michigan. west of Port Huron
    Bottum of Lake Huron.

  8. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYCHO!

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:35:18 -0500, [email protected] (Beach
    Bounty) wrote:

    >Running om Mars
    >
    >Group: rec.running Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2006, 1:03pm (EST+6) From: [email protected]
    >(Plonker)
    >Apart from the lack of oxygen, high temperature and rough soil, are
    >there any other things to consider when running on Mars?
    >

    >Oh yes. The construction earth movers woe can make a beauty land space
    >and turn it into a runners treadmill in realer world time.
    >see mars was used because most of these planets have a no trespass sign
    >on them or the overlook homes of local back dirt water can match your
    >foot print or some one called or some one saw you...
    >in point: mars as a metaphor to construction sub property developers
    >plan.
    >Hay them workers handbooks and equipment on them places and it is
    >private property and police be calling you if any thing is taken wreck.
    >and you well be charged on your taxes.............
    >
    >Try Ninja running on a golf corset in the dark.....very smooth grass
    >surface. and leave no prints and a bay all good point of Not trashing
    >places.......
    >
    >To get to the mars planet (metaphor) right after the ground is made to
    >roads and hills and valleys al smooth and time to settle and hard is too
    >say........Mars planet with air.
    >
    >as for future missions. (probes are good.)
    >earth more important and I prefer o ride out byline instead of spending
    >my whole life to change it.
    >gee if your cold is it not easier to go south to florida. then build a
    >place on mars....... Katrina well be mild to what is out there. yet you
    >be looking like E.T.
    >terra format is a mistake........my own opinion nasa treadmill people
    >
    >planet.
    >air.
    >big.
    >get equipment to planet.
    > far.
    > probes and intell, yes.
    >travel No.
    >...............(s)...........(o)....................(s)
    >
    > 42°N,83°W 90°N,180° 90°lat,
    > 3rd planet from the Sun.
    > Milky Way, Orion arm.
    > U.S.A., Michigan. west of Port Huron
    > Bottum of Lake Huron.

  9. "O-o-o-o-h!" That hideous feeling of panic ~
    now ended by the new "Certain-Safe" Modess ...
    Where It's A Year Between Morning and Night

    "When I look at a body it gives me choice of what to put in a painting,

    what will suit me and what won't.

    There is a distinction between fact and truth.
    ruth has an element of revelation about it.
    If something is true, it does more than strike one as merely being so."
    ~ Lucian Freud

  10. This Sachet is the secret of year 'round permanence!