Running out of energy

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by vze1r2ht, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. vze1r2ht

    vze1r2ht Guest

    I did a run on Monday and then after the run I ate quickly only to puke
    it all back up.
    I felt awful and ALMOST would have collapsed if my mom didn't give me a
    quick
    salt-sugar-lemon drink.

    On the next runs, I drink Gaterade and it really works BUT after the
    run, I usually run out of energy.
    The feeling is so intense, I feel like collapsing or vomitting etc.

    Today at work, I ran out of energy again. I felt sick and all and I
    didn't even run today.

    My food intake and my excersise schedule can be seen here
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=chamander2kool

    BTW, I didn't get this feeling until about last saturday. Maybe it's
    because I didn't take a rest day? My muscles are good to go and don't
    feel tired so I didn't take any rest days.

    Tags:

  2. vze1r2ht

    vze1r2ht Guest

    And btw, I just ate a Hormel Chilli (full 2 servings) about 2-3 hours
    ago and I feel like I'm out of energy. But I'm also very thirsty right
    now (probably not related)

  3. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:03:09 GMT, vze1r2ht <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Maybe it's
    >because I didn't take a rest day?

    That'd be my guess.

    Spodosaurus
    ------------
    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
    neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
    transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
    http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

  4. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:04:40 GMT, vze1r2ht <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >And btw, I just ate a Hormel Chilli (full 2 servings) about 2-3 hours
    >ago

    Hmm, how many times did you fart? Did you crap? Whole ones, or
    diarhea? A jpg would help.

    Spodosaurus
    ------------
    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
    neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
    transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
    http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

  5. How far did you run, to feel so exhausted?

  6. Dan Stumpus

    Dan Stumpus Guest

    "vze1r2ht" <[email protected]> wrote

    >I did a run on Monday and then after the run I ate quickly only to puke it
    >all back up.
    > I felt awful and ALMOST would have collapsed if my mom didn't give me a
    > quick
    > salt-sugar-lemon drink.
    >
    > On the next runs, I drink Gaterade and it really works BUT after the run,
    > I usually run out of energy.
    > The feeling is so intense, I feel like collapsing or vomitting etc.
    >
    > Today at work, I ran out of energy again. I felt sick and all and I didn't
    > even run today.

    Are you kidding? You're starving yourself!

    Running 8 miles and eating 1300 calories a day as a 19 year old is not
    smart.

    Your own page indicates a 2000+ calorie daily deficit.

    I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on, and I hope you
    do.

    -- Dan

  7. "Cascara-sagrada,
    Santa Reparata Di Balagna baobab cache-cache
    Addenda,

    Saint-Médard-d'Excideuil
    Réensemencee,

    Sainte-Eugenie-de-Villeneuve fifty-fifty, Pfaffenhoffen gigogne,
    Saint-Georges-de-Grehaigne hachich,

    Hochhuth indivisibilité jojo knickerbockers lamellé-collé,
    Llullaillaco Villers-le-Tilleul

    Mammectomie non-interventionniste odontostomatologie
    Présupposition, appropria, pupipare,

    Petit-Fort-Philippe quelque, aquatique, quoique,
    Quadratique arrière-grand-mère,

    Chartrier-Ferrière, referrer assassinassions,
    Ressassasses trottinette,
    Velotte-et-Tatignecourt turlututu,

    Poursiugues-Boucoué servovalve,
    Villeneuve-Saint-Vistreville bow-window luxueux,

    Lexicaux, axiaux hydroxyethylcellulose
    Zozotez ..."
    ~ Skipper Doodle

  8. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:27:34 GMT, "Dan Stumpus"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on

    If he were, why would be asking here? The kids obviously an idiot.

    Spodosaurus
    ------------
    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
    neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
    transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
    http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

  9. sofa spud

    sofa spud Guest

    "Spodosaurus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:27:34 GMT, "Dan Stumpus"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on

    > If he were, why would be asking here? The kids obviously an idiot.
    >
    > Spodosaurus
    > ------------

    Pot kettle black???

  10. Yeah Nancy, it's a good thing mama was there to give you a drink. You
    could have passed out and broke your ovaries in a fall.

    You carry a fanny pack when you jog, don't you?

  11. "May I swoon with your loon
    Under the light of the silver cheese platter,

    May I serve you a slice
    Of the crescent camembert moon ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

  12. not a doc.
    butt maybe the plan is a long run.
    and changes in activity or diet do bring on changes.
    hence. salt.
    lemon
    vinegar.
    sounds like a ph level thing. acid not acid enough....

    gaderade or gaderbarf. taste wise..... would cure this. and you still
    lack of energy......

    sounds like a job for the runner who is alway out of energy and wants
    to run more....

    ever here of a drink called whey?

    in some shows on t.v. it is like :You better button up runner or some
    business news groop or espn talk man dude is going to flame your ass or
    job so you can't be wanting.......more lie crying... and then the
    ninja stands happy. because the thrill of aganie is what he lives
    on..............

    coward
    fagget
    low life girly man
    espn news runner want to be.....

    biking together.

  13. rick++

    rick++ Guest

    This should be happening if you have been running a few a months.
    You body should be adjusted by then.

    A likely cause at this time of year is a low-level cold or flu.
    You dont notice symptoms until you are pushing your body at triple
    effort
    such as when running. If this is the cause you'll
    return to normal energy in a couple days.