Running out of energy

vze1r2ht

Guest
I did a run on Monday and then after the run I ate quickly only to puke
it all back up.
I felt awful and ALMOST would have collapsed if my mom didn't give me a
quick
salt-sugar-lemon drink.

On the next runs, I drink Gaterade and it really works BUT after the
run, I usually run out of energy.
The feeling is so intense, I feel like collapsing or vomitting etc.

Today at work, I ran out of energy again. I felt sick and all and I
didn't even run today.

My food intake and my excersise schedule can be seen here
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=chamander2kool

BTW, I didn't get this feeling until about last saturday. Maybe it's
because I didn't take a rest day? My muscles are good to go and don't
feel tired so I didn't take any rest days.

And btw, I just ate a Hormel Chilli (full 2 servings) about 2-3 hours
ago and I feel like I'm out of energy. But I'm also very thirsty right
now (probably not related)

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:03:09 GMT, vze1r2ht <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Maybe it's
>because I didn't take a rest day?

That'd be my guess.

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:04:40 GMT, vze1r2ht <[email protected]>
wrote:

>And btw, I just ate a Hormel Chilli (full 2 servings) about 2-3 hours
>ago

Hmm, how many times did you fart? Did you ****? Whole ones, or
diarhea? A jpg would help.

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

"vze1r2ht" <[email protected]> wrote

>I did a run on Monday and then after the run I ate quickly only to puke it
>all back up.
> I felt awful and ALMOST would have collapsed if my mom didn't give me a
> quick
> salt-sugar-lemon drink.
>
> On the next runs, I drink Gaterade and it really works BUT after the run,
> I usually run out of energy.
> The feeling is so intense, I feel like collapsing or vomitting etc.
>
> Today at work, I ran out of energy again. I felt sick and all and I didn't
> even run today.

Are you kidding? You're starving yourself!

Running 8 miles and eating 1300 calories a day as a 19 year old is not
smart.

Your own page indicates a 2000+ calorie daily deficit.

I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on, and I hope you
do.

-- Dan

"Cascara-sagrada,
Santa Reparata Di Balagna baobab cache-cache
Addenda,

Saint-Médard-d'Excideuil
Réensemencee,

Sainte-Eugenie-de-Villeneuve fifty-fifty, Pfaffenhoffen gigogne,
Saint-Georges-de-Grehaigne hachich,

Hochhuth indivisibilité jojo knickerbockers lamellé-collé,
Llullaillaco Villers-le-Tilleul

Mammectomie non-interventionniste odontostomatologie
Présupposition, appropria, pupipare,

Petit-Fort-Philippe quelque, aquatique, quoique,
Quadratique arrière-grand-mère,

Chartrier-Ferrière, referrer assassinassions,
Ressassasses trottinette,
Velotte-et-Tatignecourt turlututu,

Poursiugues-Boucoué servovalve,
Villeneuve-Saint-Vistreville bow-window luxueux,

Lexicaux, axiaux hydroxyethylcellulose
Zozotez ..."
~ Skipper Doodle

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:27:34 GMT, "Dan Stumpus"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on

If he were, why would be asking here? The kids obviously an idiot.

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

"Spodosaurus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:27:34 GMT, "Dan Stumpus"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I think you are smart enough to figure out what's going on

> If he were, why would be asking here? The kids obviously an idiot.
>
> Spodosaurus
> ------------

Pot kettle black???

Yeah Nancy, it's a good thing mama was there to give you a drink. You
could have passed out and broke your ovaries in a fall.

You carry a ***** pack when you jog, don't you?

"May I swoon with your loon
Under the light of the silver cheese platter,

May I serve you a slice
Of the crescent camembert moon ~ ?"
~ Twittering

not a doc.
butt maybe the plan is a long run.
and changes in activity or diet do bring on changes.
hence. salt.
lemon
vinegar.
sounds like a ph level thing. acid not acid enough....

gaderade or gaderbarf. taste wise..... would cure this. and you still
lack of energy......

sounds like a job for the runner who is alway out of energy and wants
to run more....

ever here of a drink called whey?

in some shows on t.v. it is like :You better button up runner or some
business news groop or espn talk man dude is going to flame your ass or
job so you can't be wanting.......more lie crying... and then the
ninja stands happy. because the thrill of aganie is what he lives
on..............

coward
fagget
low life girly man
espn news runner want to be.....

biking together.

This should be happening if you have been running a few a months.
You body should be adjusted by then.

A likely cause at this time of year is a low-level cold or flu.
You dont notice symptoms until you are pushing your body at triple
effort
such as when running. If this is the cause you'll
return to normal energy in a couple days.