Russell Pinder

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Any news on how he's doing these days??? Still in hospital? How's his family???

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any news on how he's doing these days??? Still in hospital? How's his
    family???

    > Cheers, helen s

    Sorry. I missed your post. He's been having a rough time recently. Hospital infections and the like.
    I spoke to him yesterday and he's back on the programme now.

    I hope to see him this week and will post an update.

    Peter

  3. >Sorry. I missed your post. He's been having a rough time recently. Hospital infections and the
    >like. I spoke to him yesterday and he's back on the programme now.
    >
    >I hope to see him this week and will post an update.
    >
    >Peter

    Thanks for the update Peter. Please pass on my very best wishes to Russell & his family. He is in my
    thoughts & prayers, for what it's worth. I hope the infections are controlled & stopped and that
    Russell manages to stay positive throughout.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Stan Cox

    Stan Cox Guest

    "Peter Wallace" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > Sorry. I missed your post. He's been having a rough time recently. Hospital infections and the
    > like. I spoke to him yesterday and he's back on the programme now.
    >
    > I hope to see him this week and will post an update.
    >
    > Peter

    Pete Thanks for keeping us up sto date. I know from experience that this is the difficult time (4
    months in traction due to a motorbike crash 20 years ago......dear god 20 years ago!!). The doctors
    have told you how long it will take to recover and everyone has been very nice about you. But then
    things can go quiet and the weeks seem to drag with no improvement or setbacks. Russell needs to
    know that we havent forgotten him and are looking forward to seing him up and about as well as
    online. Say Hi to him from all of us. All the best.

    Stan Cox

    P.s. I was told I would always limp and have arthritis by 40....not so :)