I have a bike that has been sitting in the outdoors for 3 years. I
bought it from the guy-a ganwell pro. Hand made(?) japanese bike, all
shimano105 parts. there was some water that drained out of the small
holes in the frame
is there some way to treat the inside of the tubing to prevent or slow
down the rusting? I heard on this group of a spray that you fill up the
insides with.
the frame is steel.
thank you direct email welcomed
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
rust inside the frame how to treat it
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 26 July 2005
- Last activity
- 26 July 2005
- Original author
- Alan Smollen
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 521
- Views / 30 days
- 4
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.