ruthless murder of rattle snake

LIBERATOR

Guest
I kid you not the rattle snake I saw today on Mathews Winter Park MTB
trail was this big.

But these people in this video I think shouldn't have killed this one
like this. It's cruel. Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't
kill you. So killing them isn't right, uh, unless you have kids that
are prone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFB1-mXQ9KE&search=rattle snakes

"*my new ID*" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

> Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

Marty wrote:
> "*my new ID*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

> > Wrong.
> >

> Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

I'd like to see him endure a few Mojave Green bites.

JD

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
:
:Marty wrote:
:> "*my new ID*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
:> news:Ko2hg.5278$td6.4064@trnddc02...
:> >
:> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
:> >> Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.
:> >
:> > Wrong.
:> >
:> >
:>
:> Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.
:
:
:I'd like to see him endure a few Mojave Green bites.
:
:JD
:
:

Libby in Barstow?

Interesting stage to role play him.

I'll consult with Daughter Steven.

Marty wrote:
> "*my new ID*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

> > Wrong.
> >

> Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

lol, you gonna come to my funeral?

news:[email protected]...

I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

> >> Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.
> >
> > lol, you gonna come to my funeral?
> >

> I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

I heard you love me with lots & lots of passion.

Marty wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Marty wrote:
> >> "*my new ID*" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

> > lol, you gonna come to my funeral?
> >

> I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.

JD

> Marty wrote:
>> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > lol, you gonna come to my funeral?
>> >

>> I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

> That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.
>
> JD

Only after bad beer or worse women!

But those days are over. Honest.

Marty

> > That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.
> >
> > JD
> >

> Only after bad beer or worse women!
>
> But those days are over. Honest.
>
> Marty

Sailors always kicked the **** out of jarheads, especially in the
Phillipines.

LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.
>>>
>>> JD
>>>

>> Only after bad beer or worse women!
>>
>> But those days are over. Honest.
>>
>> Marty

> Sailors always kicked the **** out of jarheads, especially in the
> Phillipines.

Go away or I'll call the campus security. That's right keep looking
over your shoulder, I'm watching you.

Clint Eastwood is here with me too. He's taking notes.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws