Ryan frames for sale

Richard Ryan

Guest
I have a Duplex tandem frame that will require the installation of S&S couplers at a cost of $220
(couplers will be installed by Co-Motion cycles). I'm asking $450 dollars for the frame including
the couplers. Will require a $220 deposit. Also an unpainted Vanguard frame, asking $200. And a
prototype square tube tandem frame with above seat steering, asking $350. For details on any of the
above, give me a call at 781 324-1921. (evenings). **** Ryan

"richard ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<pPZoa.586245$S_4.636509@rwcrnsc53>...
> I have a Duplex tandem frame that will require the installation of S&S couplers at a cost of $220
> (couplers will be installed by Co-Motion cycles). I'm asking $450 dollars for the frame including
> the couplers. Will require a $220 deposit. Also an unpainted Vanguard frame, asking $200. And a
> prototype square tube tandem frame with above seat steering, asking $350. For details on any of
> the above, give me a call at 781 324-1921. (evenings). **** Ryan

****, I take it by the price these frames do not include and Ryan/Longbikes specific bits like
seats, and handle bars? If these parts are included or available for a reasonable price I am
interested. Craig Optima Baron

I am reasonably sure that I can supply any of the parts that it might take to turn these frames into
bikes. I would suggest cooridinating prior to paint just in case anything might require changing or
welding. The seat mounting is the primary thing that comes to mind as I changed from ****'s way to
my way long ago, and am almost out of the "Ryan" style seat mounting blocks. When they are gone,
there will not be any more. For that reason it would be good to chang to the Longbikes style
immediately to avoid paint problems. We are working on some new "Duplex" type (somewhere between the
Duplex and the Slipstream) LWB tandems that will be ready late next month in case you want a
complete bike ready to go.

Greg Peek ATR dba Longbikes 303-792-2242 [email protected]

Greg, I would love a Duplex and a Slipstream but my budget right now doesn't allow for either. I was
trying to get an idea what the cost would be to get the parts necessary to build up the frames ****
listed for sale. The prices are extremely cheap for anything more than bare bones frames. Craig

Hopefully someday I can budget and get approval for a new Longbike.

news:<[email protected]>...