Ryan Trebon Blog

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bradley Muck, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. Bradley Muck

    Bradley Muck Guest

    Have you all seen Ryan's blog yet? It's pretty good. I like it but wish
    he'd update more. He's racing in Belgium right now. You should check it
    out. www.ryantrebon.blog.com

    I was reading the entry titled "Rhode Island" and couldn't stop
    laughing when I read the comments he's getting. There's a pretty funny
    thread going. Has anyone heard of this guy that keeps posting named
    Paul Shoenig? I can't imagine what it's like being a sponsored rider
    and having to deal with someone like that managing the team. What is
    with team managers?

    Brad

    Tags:

  2. I hope you have figured out by now that all those posts are fake. Paul
    S only posted the "good luck" post and someone else posted all the fake
    stuff ubder Paul S and Thor. We are pretty sure who did it and we are
    in the process of taking legal action.

    Thor

  3. th[email protected] wrote:
    > I hope you have figured out by now that all those posts are fake. Paul
    > S only posted the "good luck" post and someone else posted all the fake
    > stuff ubder Paul S and Thor. We are pretty sure who did it and we are
    > in the process of taking legal action.
    >
    > Thor

    Speaking from experience, that will just make it worse and shorten your
    life expectancy. Its the internet, let it go. You will just become
    more irritated and won't get the satisfaction you seek. The more you
    dwell, the more helpless and frustrated you will become.

    Do you have/have had any 4 year old children? Same thing.

    No one who matters reads some bike racers blog. Don't feed the hate.

    IMHO.

  4. I agree w/ Jerry. The only reason you're getting targeted is because of
    your reaction, which, as you so naturally exhibited, was right on par
    with a 4 year old.

    I disagree w/ Jerry about the part that no one reads some racer's blog.
    Ryan's blog is getting tons of traffic, plus I would imagine there are
    countless forums out there linking outsiders to the thread. That can
    very quickly bloom upwards to hundreds and thousands as word spreads.
    How small is this little bike circle anyways? Other's who have
    experienced similar interactions with Paul are probably more than happy
    to play along, anonymously.

    It appears to me that the only reason that you are so adamantly hot to
    track the culprit(s) down, is that they somehow managed to perform a
    highly accurate (99%) parody of your true personality, which you have
    shown during times of conflict in other publicly documented situations
    online, and most likely, in private. When you behave like that and
    treat people wrong in certain situations those things get around and
    usually will come back to haunt you. All it takes is a little google
    time and some desire. When adults act this way, and react to such
    juvenile provoction, it opens the door for fun. At your expense of
    course. I had a school teacher with the same personality and we just
    destroyed him.

    Obviously, it is someone who knows you quite well and knows that when
    you're provoked/engaged, you'll not hesitate to make a fool of
    yourself. I'm sorry. I'm sure that sucks. Why don't you just drop it
    while you're ahead? It would probably be really good for you. It's not
    like you're the first one this has happened to. It's a game. Why don't
    you just grow up and walk away?

    Best Wishes,
    Minty