Ryan-What was the result?

Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
remarkably similar to Magilla's.

ABS

[email protected] wrote:
> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

No no, HC = emmaphilipswithblueeyes = joeking = one cyclocross / spring
classics fanatic who goes on actual trips to Belgium and France. He's
deranged but made of the right stuff.

Dupedcyclist, well he just doesn't have much fun in life, does he? Nasty
shriveled character. One track record.

Magilla is a windbag with sporadic signs of some substance.

In article
<[email protected]
groups.com>,
[email protected] wrote:

> Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
> value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
> follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
> that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
> to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
> storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

Gila monster has been lapped and passed.
Catch him next time around.

Very different styles. HC and dc are pure venom
and lame prose.

--
Michael Press

Ted van de Weteringe proclaims: "HC is deranged but made of the right
stuff." Right again Ted! HC is broken in all the right pieces, that's a
big 10-4 good buddy. When it comes to HC, there is no ********, no hype, no
acting, no lies, no image enhancement, no post-dubbing, no special effects,
no sanctimonious hypocrisy - just the most heartfelt, pure concentrated
pureness, straight from the raw core of his unmitigated self. "And all done
with nothing but a keyboard, cable connection, and a soul," he barked,
wistfully, staring into the sky, floating on his own ecstasy as Tom Kunich
waxed nostalgic for the good old days when John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill
Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz, and Roger Marquis ruled the earth and
as Michael Ballwind went to go look up another disparaging quote from
Bernard Shaw or some other dead gay poet.

"Ted van de Weteringe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
>> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
>> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

> No no, HC = emmaphilipswithblueeyes = joeking = one cyclocross / spring
> classics fanatic who goes on actual trips to Belgium and France. He's
> deranged but made of the right stuff.
>
> Dupedcyclist, well he just doesn't have much fun in life, does he? Nasty
> shriveled character. One track record.
>
> Magilla is a windbag with sporadic signs of some substance.

Dear Michael:

My name is HC. I have 100 million Euros in a Belgian bank account in Alken
and must find a US bank account where I can transfer it. Please send me
your bank account numbers, personal identification, social security number,
mother's maiden name, date of birth, and next of kin so that I can deposit
the money in your account. After the transfer is complete, you can transfer
the money to me and I'll give you half.

Without Venom, etc.
HC

"Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]
> groups.com>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
>> value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
>> follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
>> that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
>> to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
>> storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
>> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
>> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
>> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

> Gila monster has been lapped and passed.
> Catch him next time around.
>
> Very different styles. HC and dc are pure venom
> and lame prose.
>
> --
> Michael Press

HC wrote:

<snip>
> ... floating on his own ecstasy as Tom Kunich waxed nostalgic ...

<snip>

Is "waxing nostalgic" rbr shorthand for "knob polishing?"

--
Bill Asher

If I can't be part of the solution, I want to be part of the problem.

On Jan 4, 2:55 pm, "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Michael:
>
> My name is HC. I have 100 million Euros in a Belgian bank account in Alken
> and must find a US bank account where I can transfer it. Please send me
> your bank account numbers, personal identification, social security number,
> mother's maiden name, date of birth, and next of kin so that I can deposit
> the money in your account. After the transfer is complete, you can transfer
> the money to me and I'll give you half.
>
> Without Venom, etc.
> HC
>
> "Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > In article
> > <[email protected]
> > groups.com>,
> > [email protected] wrote:

> >> Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
> >> value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
> >> follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
> >> that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
> >> to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
> >> storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
> >> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> >> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> >> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

> > Gila monster has been lapped and passed.
> > Catch him next time around.

> > Very different styles. HC and dc are pure venom
> > and lame prose.

HC is Magilla and I claim my five pounds.

As for the critique above, well, fair enough. I'm in the phone book,
but I can neither prove my own motives for my previous post, or the
truth of the claims I made there (namely, that I have what I think is
a good-faith offer from a well-known name in cycling who wants to get
in touch with "Gorilla Magilla" and that I'm not crazy).

But you know, argyle is beginning to look good to me.

Also, when considering the truth of my claims, nobody should overlook
how bitter I am that Mark-Paul Goselaar has ignored my Facebook Friend
request. Zak-Paul: I know you read this. HTFU and friend me. We can
have beers after the WGA strike ends and you're sent up to Vancouver
to act in a budget production. I am not a kook, and I know some good
bars and local brands.

On Jan 4, 10:24 am, [email protected] wrote:
> Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
> value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
> follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
> that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
> to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
> storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> remarkably similar to Magilla's.
>
> ABS

I thought about writing some Magilla/mystery-pro/McQuaid slash-
fiction, but my religion forbids it.

I haven't received any messages from anyone purporting to be the
Monkey formerly known as Magilla. I received one email from an
interested other party, and I was too lazy to respond properly. I
should, though.

I'm going to go watch the Six Day at the Burnaby Velodrome tonight.
Madisons, baby!

In article <[email protected]>,
Ted van de Weteringe <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> > postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> > remarkably similar to Magilla's.

> No no, HC = emmaphilipswithblueeyes = joeking = one cyclocross / spring
> classics fanatic who goes on actual trips to Belgium and France. He's
> deranged but made of the right stuff.

He's a loony and I mean that in a good way. Really.

> Dupedcyclist, well he just doesn't have much fun in life, does he? Nasty
> shriveled character. One track record.

A strong sense of victimization there. But not MI5 Victimization. Probably.

> Magilla is a windbag with sporadic signs of some substance.

Magilla may turn out to be someone of substance who rather likes to yank chains.
Just sayin'.

--
tanx,
Howard

Now it's raining pitchforks and women,
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Mark Fennell" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > I'm going to go watch the Six Day at the Burnaby Velodrome tonight.
> > Madisons, baby!

> Are those crazy Symmetrics canucks still winning??
>
> <http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=/photos/2007/dec07/burnaby07/burnaby07

4/b_G5Y8424>

They're either first or second. I'm going to the finale tonight. I
didn't get there Friday. Grr.

> BTW, when you're there, ask Svein for a copy of his SRM file so we can
> settle the faster-in-turns debate. Burnaby is a short enough track that it
> ought to be really clear.

I'll work on it. I'm still trying to figure out why Marsh Cooper isn't
riding out there. But it was nice to see Cody Campbell doing a last
hurrah in dEVo green before he switches to Symmetrics colors. There's
effectively 3 Symmetrics teams: Symmetrics, dEVo, and Successful Living.

BTW, there was an astoundingly sketchy Pro/Elite rider out there. He
took fourth in one of the Elimination-to-Scratch races on Thursday, and
I saw him nearly flick a rider off the track about five times. Just
really abrupt up-track line changes, without regard for riders coming
over him.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

In article <[email protected]>,
"HC" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Michael:
>
> My name is HC. I have 100 million Euros in a Belgian bank account in Alken
> and must find a US bank account where I can transfer it. Please send me
> your bank account numbers, personal identification, social security number,
> mother's maiden name, date of birth, and next of kin so that I can deposit
> the money in your account. After the transfer is complete, you can transfer
> the money to me and I'll give you half.
>
> Without Venom, etc.
> HC
>

> "Michael Press" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article
> > <[email protected]
> > groups.com>,
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >
> >> Not being a racer myself I read this newsgroup for the entertainment
> >> value, and I've been waiting patiently for you to post some sort of
> >> follow-up to the Magilla/Mystery-Pro-Cyclist/UCI subplot. I admit
> >> that my curiosity is at a fever pitch, what happened next? Feel free
> >> to invent, if necessary, I lead a somewhat tame and empty life, so any
> >> storyline, even imagined, will be appreciated.
> >> By the way, Magilla's sudden silence has made me suspicious of the
> >> postings of both "HC" and "dupedcyclist" who seem to have styles
> >> remarkably similar to Magilla's.

> > Gila monster has been lapped and passed.
> > Catch him next time around.
> >
> > Very different styles. HC and dc are pure venom
> > and lame prose.

SSN: 818-02-8166
Bank number: 4 210604 3953 89463
User name: turniptruck494557
Password: gimme

I am looking forward to the money so I can
date somebody else than my sister.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> I am looking forward to the money so I can date somebody else than my
> sister.

Magilla's sister is available but she may be twisted.

"Ted van de Weteringe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Magilla is a windbag with sporadic signs of some substance.

Wasn't he really Palachick? In person Rob was OK, actually pretty nice - on
the group he was an insufferable bore.