S Curtiss and Anyone Else Interested in Feeding Trolls...

Ken in KC

New Member
Feb 27, 2004
By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.

Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care about reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal editorial license with others emails in order to prove their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored and can't get anyone to hit on their bait.

I understand your frustration with the half-truths or outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years. Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions as such. You will not change their minds.

Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of mountain bikers to take their bait.

Ken

Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_8%[email protected]>...
> By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
> encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.
>
> Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care about
> reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal editorial
> license with others emails in order to prove their point.
> Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored and can't get
> anyone to hit on their bait.
>
> I understand your frustration with the half-truths or
> outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls
> have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years.
> Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept
> scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions as
> such. You will not change their minds.
>
> Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a
> while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of
> mountain bikers to take their bait.
>
> Ken
>

> --

You just fed them, Ken.

JD

On 24 Mar 2004 09:29:44 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

.Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<_8%[email protected]>... .> By
replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
encouraging them .> to continue to spout their rhetoric. .>
.> Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care
about reason. .> Trolls have been know to take liberal
editorial license with others .> emails in order to prove
their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are .> ignored
and can't get anyone to hit on their bait. .> .> I
understand your frustration with the half-truths or outright
lies .> presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls have been
spouting the same .> nonsense for over 6 years. Trolls can't
be reasoned with. Trolls don't .> accept scientific data as
fact, but accept their own opinions as such. .> You will not
change their minds. .> .> Please stop feeding them and they
will go away for a while. Until that .> is, they can
convince a new batch of mountain bikers to take their bait.

What's YOUR excuse, hypocrite?

.> Ken .> .> .> .> -- . .You just fed them, Ken. . .JD

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:<_8%[email protected]>...
> > By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
> > encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.
> >
> > Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care
> > about reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal
> > editorial license with others emails in order to prove
> > their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored
> > and can't get anyone to hit on their bait.
> >
> > I understand your frustration with the half-truths or
> > outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls
> > have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years.
> > Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept
> > scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions
> > as such. You will not change their minds.
> >
> > Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a
> > while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of
> > mountain bikers to take their bait.
> >
> > Ken
> >

> > --
>
> You just fed them, Ken.