S Curtiss and Anyone Else Interested in Feeding Trolls...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ken in KC, Mar 23, 2004.

  1. Ken in KC

    Ken in KC New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2004
    By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.

    Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care about reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal editorial license with others emails in order to prove their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored and can't get anyone to hit on their bait.

    I understand your frustration with the half-truths or outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years. Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions as such. You will not change their minds.

    Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of mountain bikers to take their bait.

    Ken

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_8%[email protected]>...
    > By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
    > encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.
    >
    > Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care about
    > reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal editorial
    > license with others emails in order to prove their point.
    > Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored and can't get
    > anyone to hit on their bait.
    >
    > I understand your frustration with the half-truths or
    > outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls
    > have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years.
    > Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept
    > scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions as
    > such. You will not change their minds.
    >
    > Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a
    > while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of
    > mountain bikers to take their bait.
    >
    > Ken
    >

    > --

    You just fed them, Ken.

    JD

  3. On 24 Mar 2004 09:29:44 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    .Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<_8%[email protected]>... .> By
    replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
    encouraging them .> to continue to spout their rhetoric. .>
    .> Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care
    about reason. .> Trolls have been know to take liberal
    editorial license with others .> emails in order to prove
    their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are .> ignored
    and can't get anyone to hit on their bait. .> .> I
    understand your frustration with the half-truths or outright
    lies .> presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls have been
    spouting the same .> nonsense for over 6 years. Trolls can't
    be reasoned with. Trolls don't .> accept scientific data as
    fact, but accept their own opinions as such. .> You will not
    change their minds. .> .> Please stop feeding them and they
    will go away for a while. Until that .> is, they can
    convince a new batch of mountain bikers to take their bait.

    What's YOUR excuse, hypocrite?

    .> Ken .> .> .> .> -- . .You just fed them, Ken. . .JD

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
    to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
    previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
    construction.)

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  4. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    > Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message
    > news:<_8%[email protected]>...
    > > By replying to Trolls, you're actually feeding them and
    > > encouraging them to continue to spout their rhetoric.
    > >
    > > Trolls don't care about the truth. Trolls don't care
    > > about reason. Trolls have been know to take liberal
    > > editorial license with others emails in order to prove
    > > their point. Trolls tend to go away if they are ignored
    > > and can't get anyone to hit on their bait.
    > >
    > > I understand your frustration with the half-truths or
    > > outright lies presented by some Trolls, but these Trolls
    > > have been spouting the same nonsense for over 6 years.
    > > Trolls can't be reasoned with. Trolls don't accept
    > > scientific data as fact, but accept their own opinions
    > > as such. You will not change their minds.
    > >
    > > Please stop feeding them and they will go away for a
    > > while. Until that is, they can convince a new batch of
    > > mountain bikers to take their bait.
    > >
    > > Ken
    > >

    > > --
    >
    > You just fed them, Ken.