S.I. joint

Gentolm

Guest
to yall i threw my s.i. joint out ( still not sure how that is done) sat. and had pain up and down
my right side sat-sun-mon. When to the chiro tues morning and he said it was my s.i. joint. He then
popped it back in place with much popping. Right now there still is pain but not as much. I thought
it was my lumbar but turn out not to be. i can still run but gingerly . wanted to let yall know in
case it happens and yall think it might be a spinal aliment.i have to stretch the sh*t out of it to
help it get better!! any stretches out there that might help ?? plodzilla

Plod, My chiro generally says that it takes close to a week to get back to normal if you were way
out. Consider another appointment to make certain that you are still in alignment.

As for stretches, http://www.whiplash101.com/piriform.htm Piriformis Stretch 1

The above works for me, do each side independently, then both legs together. do it before you get
out of bed. Good luck. Back trouble sucks.