S.I. joint

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Gentolm, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Gentolm

    Gentolm Guest

    to yall i threw my s.i. joint out ( still not sure how that is done) sat. and had pain up and down
    my right side sat-sun-mon. When to the chiro tues morning and he said it was my s.i. joint. He then
    popped it back in place with much popping. Right now there still is pain but not as much. I thought
    it was my lumbar but turn out not to be. i can still run but gingerly . wanted to let yall know in
    case it happens and yall think it might be a spinal aliment.i have to stretch the sh*t out of it to
    help it get better!! any stretches out there that might help ?? plodzilla

    Tags:

  2. Leo

    Leo Guest

    Plod, My chiro generally says that it takes close to a week to get back to normal if you were way
    out. Consider another appointment to make certain that you are still in alignment.

    As for stretches, http://www.whiplash101.com/piriform.htm Piriformis Stretch 1

    The above works for me, do each side independently, then both legs together. do it before you get
    out of bed. Good luck. Back trouble sucks.