Sabie Classic

Old Timer

Dec 22, 2001
Just back from the Sabie MTB Classic. Got third place for the Grand Master Men in the 35km. Saw a couple of nasty accidents on that awesome downhill. A girl came off on a bend with what looked like a broken jaw. Hope she's OK.

Originally posted by Old Timer
Just back from the Sabie MTB Classic. Got third place for the Grand Master Men in the 35km. Saw a couple of nasty accidents on that awesome downhill. A girl came off on a bend with what looked like a broken jaw. Hope she's OK.

congrats! do you have any pictures?

btw, what does a broken jaw look like? ew!

Hey, well done OT! Better post those pix.
Will we be seeing you on the tellie (world of endurance)?

MTBChk
She was holding her face with both hands. When she let go of her face her lower jaw dropped some cms. (At that point another "helpful' rider asked her, "Does it hurt?"!!!) The medics were on their way very quick before I reached the next marshall.
VO2
Sorry no pix!:rolleyes: Sabie Classic should be on the World of Endurance this week.

Originally posted by Old Timer
MTBChk
She was holding her face with both hands. When she let go of her face her lower jaw dropped some cms. (At that point another "helpful' rider asked her, "Does it hurt?"!!!) The medics were on their way very quick before I reached the next marshall.
VO2
Sorry no pix!:rolleyes: Sabie Classic should be on the World of Endurance this week.

like I said - EW!