Sabre 35/45

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mib, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Mib

    Mib Guest

    Hi there

    Does anyone know of a decent store where I can order one of these Karrimor rucsacs from.

    --
    Dave (MIB) from Co. Durham
    ________________________

    Tags:

  2. Druidh

    Druidh Guest

    "MIB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there
    >
    > Does anyone know of a decent store where I can order one of these Karrimor rucsacs from.
    >
    > --
    > Dave (MIB) from Co. Durham
    > http://www.daveritchie.com

    Try www.Aktive8.co.uk - supposedly the biggest Karrimor stockest in the country. Very friendly staff
    - I'm sure they'll help you out. They have a sale on at the moment so you might even pick up a
    bargain. (I'm just a customer - no commercial interest other than helping to make sure they're still
    around when next I'm looking for something).

    druidh