Sad News - Keith Alexander.

dtamasauskas wrote:

> http://www.nootrope.net/koi/index.html
>
> Keith is the Chief Technologist for a brand marketing agency involved
> in producing interactive and immersive environments and rich media
> internet applications.
>
>From 2000 till 2004 Keith taught three courses at New School University
> He also plays guitar, having spent a three year stint with Dee Snider
> of Twisted Sister, touring extensively throughout North America and
> Scandinavia, with some audiences numbering over 20,000.
>
> A body piercer since 1991, Keith has performed well over 22,000
> piercings and over 150 cuttings and brandings.
>
> In an effort to promote understanding, Keith has given demonstrations
> and lectures in NYC for organizations such as The Eulenspiegel Society,
> Fetish Factor, GMSMA and LSM.
> Keith has written monthly columns for Tattoo Savage and
> BodyModification eZine and contributed to "The Guide to Safe Body
> Piercing", distributed by WRS, the country's largest medical textbook
> publisher.
> He was also the bodyart/fetish technical advisor for the movie
> "Strangeland" which was released by the country's largest independent
> film company,
> Keith's back tattoo of a large Japanese koi won two first place prizes
> at the 2004 Woodstock Bodyart Fetival.
>
> He also studies Iaido (Japanese sword) and Nawa Shibari.

He was a truly versatile person. RIP.

[email protected] wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> RBR contributor Keith Alexander has apparently passed away.

"To me, success was always doing what I wanted to do, so I could die
tomorrow and I'd feel extremely successful."

-Keith Alexander, January `05

Keith died while riding on Shore Road in Brooklyn. Witnesses say he lost
control ofhis bike while trying to avoid a small child riding erraticly. He
struck the fence that seperates the highway from the road. He was
pronounced dead at the scene.

And, no,I'm not going to tell you if he was wearing a helemt or not. If
that really matters to you, you are a dumbass supreme.

There will be a wake tomorrow from 2 to 5:30PM and 7 to 9PM at:

Scarpaci Funeral Home
1401 86th Street
Brooklyn, New York
11228

Damn! I had three friends killed in the past 20 years, last one riding
around 5 mph over a railroad crossing, loss balance going over the
third rail and fell down, right into the path of a oncoming car that
was driving parallel with him and about 30 feet behind him. Isn't there
a stat saying driving an auto is more dangerous, I don't believe it....

I'm Keiths's sister......How do you think my family feels reading RIP
dumbass. If you didn't like him that is fine. How about you show my
family the respect we deserve

Keith'sSister wrote:
> I'm Keiths's sister......How do you think my family feels reading RIP
> dumbass. If you didn't like him that is fine. How about you show my
> family the respect we deserve

Actually he meant well and liked Keith, but he's severely socially
challenged.
We are all going to miss him a lot and you have our best wishes. He
was a hell of a guy.
Bill Crowther