Sad news re Sheldon Brown

In <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:

>wafflycat wrote:
>> "Colin Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html
>> >
>> > Best Wishes and good luck Sheldon
>> >
>> > Colin N.
>> >

>> Indeed it's not good news for Sheldon. Undoubtedly he'll have the good vibes
>> of zillions of cyclists heading his way. Hoping that the well-wishes of
>> cyclists does at least give him cheer.

>http://sheldonbrown.org/journal/health.html

Good luck, Sheldon. Lots of people here will be thinking of
you.

Mike

"* * Chas" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I recently started riding again this spring after a 5 year break due to
> health issues. Since I was a little kid, cycling has always been one of
> those simple joys in life and something that keeps me inspired and
> energized.
>
> Good luck Sheldon, your web site has brought me a lot of chuckles plus
> great technical information. I admire the amount of effort that you've
> put into it. Thanks.

I too have only recently started riding again after first a lack of
motivation and then a battle with cancer. I'm now in remission and that
has rekindled my enthusiasm.

I was pleased to recently discover Sheldon's web site. I have enjoyed
many hours of reading is articles and there is no question that Mr. Brown
has inspired many riders.

I can only wish him the best and thank him for what he has given to our
sport.

David