Sad News

billb

Guest
With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it
is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which
almost
went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at
the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him
into
the coffin. They put his left leg in, and then the trouble started.

Best,
Bill Black

billb wrote:
> With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it
> is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which
> almost
> went unnoticed last week.
>
> Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at
> the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him
> into
> the coffin. They put his left leg in, and then the trouble started.
>
> Best,
> Bill Black

ROTFLMAO
Thanks!

What if the hokey pokey is what it is all about?

news:[email protected]...

Chris wrote:
> What if the hokey pokey is what it is all about?

I believe a thoughtful reading of RBR would tend to confirm this fact,
although the possibility of that ever happening appears remote.