sad to report

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today and
    seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this
    weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel
    terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles
    with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and sunday. i went and
    bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and staying on program. i am
    tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.

    angie

    Tags:

  2. good luck, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    jumping
    > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work
    > harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still
    > didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i
    > did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week
    > including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over
    > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    >
    > angie

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Angie wrote:
    > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today
    > and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to
    > loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from
    > eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I
    > walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and
    > sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and
    > staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    >
    > angie

    Angie:

    Sorry you are blue but the weight will come off. You can do it!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Angie wrote:

    > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today
    > and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to
    > loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from
    > eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I
    > walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and
    > sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and
    > staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    >
    > angie

    Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
    evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.

    If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
    eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
    ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
    derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
    feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.

    Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
    the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
    menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into the
    habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!

    Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. very nice post, I plan my next meal at the end of the one I just finished.
    Food is all done like this because until I eat again it is over, I am able
    to rationalize that if I am hungry I will eat what I picked out while full,
    otherwise I am just wanting a taste and not really hungry. Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Angie wrote:
    > >
    > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    jumping
    > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
    125lbs.
    > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
    my
    > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
    > > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
    > > pounds tapes. will
    do
    > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
    > > starting
    over
    > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    > >
    > > angie
    >
    > Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
    > evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.
    >
    > If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
    > eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
    > ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
    > derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
    > feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.
    >
    > Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
    > the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
    > menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into
    > the habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!
    >
    > Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    That's a good tip Kate. I'll try to remember that.
    Julie
    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Angie wrote:
    > >
    > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    jumping
    > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
    125lbs.
    > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
    my
    > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
    > > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
    > > pounds tapes. will
    do
    > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
    > > starting
    over
    > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    > >
    > > angie
    >
    > Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
    > evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.
    >
    > If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
    > eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
    > ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
    > derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
    > feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.
    >
    > Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
    > the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
    > menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into
    > the habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!
    >
    > Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for you. Try to be nicer
    to yourself.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    jumping
    > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work
    > harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still
    > didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i
    > did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week
    > including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over
    > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    >
    > angie

  8. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i
    wasn't eating a big enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now having
    two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that i
    am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water
    bottle which i use to drink my water at home so i can keep track of it. also
    at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have to
    fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then one
    more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i get
    my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles
    does any one know how to figure out how many litters it would be if i have
    6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work.
    angie
    down 2lns to 131lbs its a start.
    "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1i3%[email protected]...
    > Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
    you.
    > Try to be nicer to yourself.
    >
    > --
    > Take Care Catherine
    > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
    >

    > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    > jumping
    > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
    125lbs.
    > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
    my
    > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
    > > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
    > > pounds tapes. will
    do
    > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
    > > starting
    over
    > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
    > >
    > > angie

  9. great,
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:69k%[email protected]...
    > i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i wasn't eating a big
    > enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now
    having
    > two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that
    > am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water bottle which i use to
    > drink my water at home so i can keep track of it.
    also
    > at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have
    > fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then
    one
    > more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i
    get
    > my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles does any one know how to figure out how many litters it
    > would be if i
    have
    > 6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work. angie down 2lns to 131lbs its a start. "Catherine
    > White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:1i3%[email protected]...
    > > Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
    > you.
    > > Try to be nicer to yourself.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Take Care Catherine
    > > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
    > >

    > > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    > > jumping
    > > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
    > 125lbs.
    > > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick
    > my
    > > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I
    feel
    > > > terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5
    > > > miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will
    > do
    > > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am
    > > > definetly starting
    > over
    > > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i
    am
    > > > feeling right now.
    > > >
    > > > angie

  10. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    1 bottle = 500 ml 1L, liter = 1000 ml therefore; 6 bottles = 3 liters

    Julie

    "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:69k%[email protected]...
    > i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i wasn't eating a big
    > enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now
    having
    > two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that
    > am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water bottle which i use to
    > drink my water at home so i can keep track of it.
    also
    > at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have
    > fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then
    one
    > more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i
    get
    > my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles does any one know how to figure out how many litters it
    > would be if i
    have
    > 6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work. angie down 2lns to 131lbs its a start. "Catherine
    > White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:1i3%[email protected]...
    > > Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
    > you.
    > > Try to be nicer to yourself.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Take Care Catherine
    > > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
    > >

    > > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
    > > jumping
    > > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
    > 125lbs.
    > > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick
    > my
    > > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I
    feel
    > > > terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5
    > > > miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will
    > do
    > > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am
    > > > definetly starting
    > over
    > > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i
    am
    > > > feeling right now.
    > > >
    > > > angie

  11. Angie

    Angie Guest

    thanks julie for the info. muchly apprictiated. (spelling?)