sad to report

Angie

Guest
i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today and
seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this
weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel
terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles
with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and sunday. i went and
bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and staying on program. i am
tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.

angie

good luck, Lee
news:[email protected]...

Angie wrote:
> i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today
> and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to
> loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from
> eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I
> walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and
> sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and
> staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
>
> angie

Angie:

Sorry you are blue but the weight will come off. You can do it!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Angie wrote:

> i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after jumping on the scale today
> and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work harder then ever to
> loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from
> eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I
> walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week including sat and
> sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over tomorrow and
> staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
>
> angie

Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.

If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.

Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into the
habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!

Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

very nice post, I plan my next meal at the end of the one I just finished.
Food is all done like this because until I eat again it is over, I am able
to rationalize that if I am hungry I will eat what I picked out while full,
otherwise I am just wanting a taste and not really hungry. Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Angie wrote:
> >
> > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
jumping
> > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
125lbs.
> > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
my
> > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
> > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
> > pounds tapes. will
do
> > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
> > starting
over
> > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
> >
> > angie
>
> Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
> evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.
>
> If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
> eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
> ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
> derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
> feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.
>
> Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
> the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
> menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into
> the habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!
>
> Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

That's a good tip Kate. I'll try to remember that.
Julie
"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Angie wrote:
> >
> > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
jumping
> > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
125lbs.
> > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
my
> > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
> > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
> > pounds tapes. will
do
> > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
> > starting
over
> > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
> >
> > angie
>
> Stop weighing every day! Just point carefully, do your exercise, and weigh once a week. I find
> evening, just before dinner, is a good weigh in time.
>
> If you weigh every day, you catch every minor fluctuation, due to one day over points by 2 or 3,
> eating a bag of crisps/chips with more than your usual levels of salt, or just plain ole PMT. The
> ups can bring despair, the downs false hope and premature relaxation of the rules. Both lead to
> derailment! I also forget about food when I'm not cooking it or eating it! If I dwell on food, I
> feel hungry. If I'm occupied, I forget about it until the next meal time.
>
> Try it for a month: break the cycle of obsessiong about it. I find that if I plan the main meal of
> the day for each week, know what I usually eat for breakfast and lunch, and send DH to shop to the
> menu, I stay on ponts and while I do go up some weeks, the general trend is down. If I get into
> the habit of weighing every day, I start an unhealthy obsession with every mouthful! NOT GOOD!
>
> Have some (((HUGS))) to send you on your way - downwards again!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for you. Try to be nicer
to yourself.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
jumping
> on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from 125lbs. Now i have to work
> harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to my stomach all day today but that still
> didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i
> did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will do this all week
> including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly starting over
> tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
>
> angie

i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i
wasn't eating a big enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now having
two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that i
am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water
bottle which i use to drink my water at home so i can keep track of it. also
at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have to
fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then one
more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i get
my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles
does any one know how to figure out how many litters it would be if i have
6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work.
angie
down 2lns to 131lbs its a start.
"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1i3%[email protected]...
> Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
you.
> Try to be nicer to yourself.
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
> jumping
> > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
125lbs.
> > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick to
my
> > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I feel terrible right now. the
> > only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5 miles with the walk away the
> > pounds tapes. will
do
> > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am definetly
> > starting
over
> > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i am feeling right now.
> >
> > angie

great,
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:69k%[email protected]...
> i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i wasn't eating a big
> enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now
having
> two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that
> am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water bottle which i use to
> drink my water at home so i can keep track of it.
also
> at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have
> fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then
one
> more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i
get
> my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles does any one know how to figure out how many litters it
> would be if i
have
> 6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work. angie down 2lns to 131lbs its a start. "Catherine
> White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1i3%[email protected]...
> > Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
> you.
> > Try to be nicer to yourself.
> >
> > --
> > Take Care Catherine
> > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
> >

> > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
> > jumping
> > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
> 125lbs.
> > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick
> my
> > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I
feel
> > > terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5
> > > miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will
> do
> > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am
> > > definetly starting
> over
> > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i
am
> > > feeling right now.
> > >
> > > angie

1 bottle = 500 ml 1L, liter = 1000 ml therefore; 6 bottles = 3 liters

Julie

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:69k%[email protected]...
> i thnk the reason i tend to eat what i do when i am at work is because i wasn't eating a big
> enough breakfast.so along with my cereal i am now
having
> two wwer's brown toast. i find that when my first break comes around that
> am not as hungry.i have up'd my water intake also. i bough i 32 oz water bottle which i use to
> drink my water at home so i can keep track of it.
also
> at every break i get i have a bottle of water. then at 12 30 or so i have
> fill our drink cooler at work so i grab another bottle to have, and then
one
> more when my boss leaves at 2 and try and grab one before i leave. so i
get
> my water in the bottle are 500 ml bottles does any one know how to figure out how many litters it
> would be if i
have
> 6 of thos bottles a day before i leave work. angie down 2lns to 131lbs its a start. "Catherine
> White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1i3%[email protected]...
> > Hi, Angie, I'm sorry to read about your gain. The exercise is good for
> you.
> > Try to be nicer to yourself.
> >
> > --
> > Take Care Catherine
> > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
> >

> > "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > i messed up yet again today. i guess i was a little depressed after
> > jumping
> > > on the scale today and seeing that i had gained up to 134lbs from
> 125lbs.
> > > Now i have to work harder then ever to loose this weight.i felt sick
> my
> > > stomach all day today but that still didn't stop me from eating. I
feel
> > > terrible right now. the only good thing about today is that i did my exercise. I walked 1.5
> > > miles with the walk away the pounds tapes. will
> do
> > > this all week including sat and sunday. i went and bought some stuff for salads and am
> > > definetly starting
> over
> > > tomorrow and staying on program. i am tried of feeling the way that i
am
> > > feeling right now.
> > >
> > > angie

thanks julie for the info. muchly apprictiated. (spelling?)